• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Jammin

@Jammin I checked my troop production of a lvl 35 wonder and I am not excited from it, but maybe that changes with the higher chapters? If I could give back some of my expansions, than I might be interested in this effective ork production. Maybe I build it lvl 1 or something, gonna see.^^
check my question about the tree of enlightenment in the German forum, the troop production was calculated there when all optionals have been researched and calculate the harvest times 4-5 if you can harvest like that. The result isn't bad.

Currently the harvest of all troop producing wonders is bad because a lot of research is not finished + optional troop upgrades.

Turbina

Two new wonder :)

My wish would be:

Wonder 1
Spire cool-down reduction
+ ?

Wonder 2
Ascended Good decay
+ ?
I think Ascended Goods Decay is a relatively safe bet, because it would mirror the timing of the Sentient Goods Decay wonder which we got right after the introduction of Sentient Goods was completed.

We may also see some automatic Ascended Goods production mechanism. Like some random boosted ascended goods whenever you produce an enchantment in the Magic Academy, or a percentage of mana or troops harvested (Just examples and wild guessing, I would not bet on any of those productions as trigger... but I would bet on the general idea that it's some kind of trigger mechanism similar to Sentient Goods production from the Pyramid or Oracle).

There's also a good chance we'll see a 3-hour Banshee production. We already got everything from the Barracks, plus both light units from Merc camp and heavy melee from Training grounds.. So the next one should be magic or heavy range, with Training grounds more probable than Merc camp. And Inno has a tendency to hand out the heavy range units last.

Killy

check my question about the tree of enlightenment in the German forum, the troop production was calculated there when all optionals have been researched and calculate the harvest times 4-5 if you can harvest like that. The result isn't bad.

Currently the harvest of all troop producing wonders is bad because a lot of research is not finished + optional troop upgrades.
I will do that, maybe the wonder is worth it, would be nice. :)

Laurelin-Beta

Nothing new, Inno is at the outdoor pool, only the caretaker is at headquarters, he's not allowed to press any buttons. ... since the last fellowship adventure :)
... Ha, that's fun! :D However, I myself have a feeling that there are more Inno staff working right now - and probably working hard, especially those who are in charge of the spreadsheets or similar used to analyse in-game metrics - than their apparent silence and inactivity would indicate... ;)

Bor de Wolf 1965

It seems Inno Games were not smart enough.
They stil gave you control over a minimum of 101 buttons right in front of you @Kersepitje

I call a unit with a minimum of 101 buttons a keyboard ;)

Last edited:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
It seems Inno Games were not smart enough.
They stil gave you control over a minimum of 101 buttons right in front of you @Kersepitje

I call a unit with a minimum of 101 buttons a keyboard ;)
well those buttons I definitely use. Most of all to persuade others to push the buttons they have and I don't.
And hopefully soon, I will succeed in another big button push persuasion.

Karvest

rx6FsBR.png

Karvest

JSON:
    "id": 456,
    "action": "aw_reduce_scout_time",
    "origins": [
      "B_Ch20_AW2"
    ],
    "modifier": "factor",
    "values": {
      "35": "-0.8",
      "34": "-0.8",
      "33": "-0.8",
      "32": "-0.8",
      "31": "-0.8",
      "30": "-0.8",
      "29": "-0.78",
JSON:
    "effectConfigId": "456",
    "title": "Scouting Time Reduction",
    "description": "Reduces the time you need to unlock a Province."
at least that should compensate 4 chapters without advanced scouts.

Last edited: