• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Emily198097

Thats looking at near introduction times and that changed the high scores NOT how many fellowships got gold.
I have been the AM of a fellowship that gets 10+ chest since near the introduction after the with your neighbours part failed and after the Fellowshop part also failed as only 1 fellowship in the worrld was able to get 400.000 points so after 2 short periods we got the current 40K 10 chest thing

We where for years only fellowship that got always 10 chest for years, after some of the by your called changes this changed to a handfull.
The absolute game changer was previous change. the formula is stupid. broken, rediculous and whatever else thats negatve about it, but they called it a succes because it achieved there goal. giving away the first 1600 points did improve tourney participation. and now many fellowships get to 10 chests. what they changed is not the fellowship tourney difficulty thats still the same. what they changed it the participation rate. thats not the same as making the fellowship reward "easier" you still need enough people willing to invest enough time at the tournaments.

In some regard it's more difficult atm as duoing the tourney is a lot more difficult now with the borken formula.

They decided tourney participation was too low, so the lowered the entry barrier, if you want to correlate that to the spire they could make fighting/minigame cheaper to boost participation.

They never lowered the points needed. the original question was more if they wanted to " improve" by giving more prizes and more high scores.
Thats not what happened to the tournament. the the origibal question was if they would make it easier in the spire that would have made sense.

There is a history in elvenar with things we gain after asking it and combining it with a negative to balance it out.
most times people complain they never wanted it and now it's ruined and the do not like the change and they want the old back.

My example did not come out of thin air.
The PERK POINTS are what has helped more FS get the 10th chest. We were "right there" before perk points and we haven't missed it since we got the first level reward. Now we are consistently getting 11 chests and 1x per month getting 12. (not that the rewards for the extra chests are "worth" it but still...)

CrazyWizard

The PERK POINTS are what has helped more FS get the 10th chest. We were "right there" before perk points and we haven't missed it since we got the first level reward. Now we are consistently getting 11 chests and 1x per month getting 12. (not that the rewards for the extra chests are "worth" it but still...)
the perk points do absolutely nothing in your example.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enevhar Aldarion

I believe its a large kettle, and you have to put lots of stuff in it, keep it above a fire for a long time, and then hope for the best that something good comes out of it.

Almost sounds like something where we can take random stuff in our inventory we don't need, toss it all together into the pot, and see what new item magically comes out of it? I have played other games with a feature like this.

Karvest

Recent client changes are not about cauldron, but about new type of event which is coming next after current. Either due to cauldron is ready and just waiting for a signal from marketing team to be enabled, or it is postponed until the next event.
The increasing gap between beta and live talks that we'll have a lot of things to test before they come to live.

ekarat

Recent client changes are not about cauldron, but about new type of event which is coming next after current. Either due to cauldron is ready and just waiting for a signal from marketing team to be enabled, or it is postponed until the next event.
The increasing gap between beta and live talks that we'll have a lot of things to test before they come to live.
Thank you! That is exactly what I wanted to know.

As for the new event type, how different does something have to be to be its own new event type? Was Misty forest its own event type (because of the fog minigame), or does it have to be as different as the FA is from normal events?

Laurelin-Beta

It seems more like the next event will be brand-new and not previously seen in FoE nor any other Innogames titles. And I like it.
I doubt you can answer this, but still : I hope it doesn't resemble any of the rather horrid - and frequently rigged, too - high-earning mobile games with which Elvenar now competes? Hope springs eternal... right?! :D

iDavis

@Laurelin-Beta pretty much what you said, but except for "horrid". In my opinion it's a nice gaming mechanic that has been getting a lot of popularity recently, as it not only requires thinking and a lot of planning, but also offers many opportunities for storylines and themes to go along. But of course, everything depends on how in depth it's going to be implemented here.

Last edited:

Heffernan

When cauldron and chapter 20 drop it will be huge boost of interest for the game, I hope, as now we have only repetitive events.
So what do we know about the Cauldron ?
Is it a fellowship feature ?
...or a single player feature ?

When academy was introduced many ppl just cursed it because of the space it took. It took years before ppl embraced it, I don't know how I would manage without it now, but it took time.

Good many players are quite content to stop at the gates of High Halls in spire. I have gone all the way to the top a cpl of times, maybe I have been unlucky or something but I just don't understand what ppl mean when they say that to them it's the best.

So here we have a new feature coming out, but we don't know much about it - what is there to create a boost of interest in the game ? Is there any info that you could share ?