• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Arthus

I wonder if they will do the same in the phoenix and bear event and thereby give more players multiple fire phoenixes and brown bears:eek:

As for 3 old phoenixes it was terribly costly to get 2nd fire phoenix (without using beta bugs) but there are people with multiple brown bears up to lvl 10 so i don't see a problem with allowing multiple bears as they are already existing, i myself have 2.

I think they could just limit fire phoenix to like 1 or 2 max

edeba

As for 3 old phoenixes it was terribly costly to get 2nd fire phoenix (without using beta bugs) but there are people with multiple brown bears up to lvl 10 so i don't see a problem with allowing multiple bears as they are already existing, i myself have 2.

I think they could just limit fire phoenix to like 1 or 2 max
I think they should allow second bases on the fire and the bears and then at some time in the future, like another year or two, allow up to 3.

Arthus

I think they should allow second bases on the fire and the bears and then at some time in the future, like another year or two, allow up to 3.

Fire phoenix is good at this point because it's the only way to boost power of melee light/heavy melee/heavy ranged units, other than ancient wonders, I wonder if they plan adding 5-day boost buildings to these units in future like we have for light ranged/magic units.

Or maybe like Evolving building with feed effect "heavy units power +50%" or something

Enevhar Aldarion

Wow, this thread almost got lost. Anyway, less than three days to the next event and the @iDavis site does not have the next event buildings showing yet, or at least I could not find them. And other spoiler posts have not shown up yet either, so does anyone just have the image of the evolving building? I need to know if the donkey in the countdown image is also part of the building. lol

Karvest

large_loading_screen-e69cf7c0342cf070272cf724a14ba103.jpg

Jammin

What do we know so far about the Twilight phoenix and the phoenix cult event?
The most important event of the year, will there be an upgrade for the tournament or not?

Karvest

Feeding effect is not yet in game files.
There would be few simiasapience-like expiring buildings (10 days + 18%) in grand and royal prizes. + some non-yet-existing RSK at the last non-repeating royal prize slot which can be either base for old phoenixes or just an artifacts. Now it's too early to guess, there is a lot of time to change anything they want.

Enevhar Aldarion

non-yet-existing RSK at the last non-repeating royal prize slot which can be either base for old phoenixes or just an artifacts. Now it's too early to guess

If it is done the same as the Winter event RSK. it will contain a base choice between Coldfire, Ashen, and the new one. I would be very shocked if they made extra bases for the original three Phoenix available for anything other than real money.

Karvest

winter RSK was a repeating grand prize with repeating artifacts RSK in between, this one is a single non-repeating royal prize. Looks like a huge difference.