• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

CrazyWizard

It was already posted it was a mistake, it was removed as soon as it was discovered by the elvenar team and will be released on beta first.
It was clearly a not ready for release version as there where plenty of issues. it just ain't finished yet

Jammin

Finally bring out the perks, we want to get started! =)

how about another floor in the tower?
It would add new opportunities and another challenge to the game. The developers would have to think about whether they should extend the duration of the tower to over a week and adjust the final rewards or shorten the waiting times at the gates.
Personally, I would be for shorter waiting times. Waiting 3-5 hours in front of a gate is enough waiting.

Arthus

ch19.png

Arthus

"ultimate power" in last technology of ch19 worries me. It's squad size upgrade but named differently than others.
1632321475955.png

Eilin

"ultimate power" in last technology of ch19 worries me. It's squad size upgrade but named differently than others.
View attachment 9336

Why is this worrying you?
Squad size upgrade has no effect on the difficulty (or rather losses) of the tournament and the Spire. This has been changed quite a long time ago.
It only makes fighting on the worldmap easier

Arthus

Why is this worrying you?
Squad size upgrade has no effect on the difficulty (or rather losses) of the tournament and the Spire. This has been changed quite a long time ago.
It only makes fighting on the worldmap easier

I wouldn't be optimistic about future of the game if something has "ultimate" in the name, hope i'm wrong
Yes you are right about effect ;)

Eilin

I wouldn't be optimistic about future of the game if something has "ultimate" in the name, hope i'm wrong
Yes you are right about effect ;)

There is no need to look ahead, especially when we don't know anything for sure yet :)
And there is definitely no need to look for problems.
In addition, players have already shown more than once that they can handle any changes :p

Lovec Krys

Is the tech tree for ch19 known then? The only thing interesting me now is if the wonders from ch18 remains non-mandatory or not.

Arthus

Is the tech tree for ch19 known then? The only thing interesting me now is if the wonders from ch18 remains non-mandatory or not.

Mandatory. All 3 have first tech of ch19 (barracks) in "children" section. Means that 1st tech of chapter 19 comes out of all 3 of them.
There are 2 expansions from tech tree (as always) and upgrades to both melee units and forest wardens (mercenary camp archers).

Lovec Krys

@Arthus Good that i have teleported the buildings instead of selling them and left the portal lv4 untouched in the city.
Now i have 2 choices:
a) Pull out the buildings and research the wonders
b) Research them only on beta and wait until new chapter hits beta. Then research them if needed (hoping that they make them optional).

Karvest

ch16 AW techs were changed multiple times back and forth between mandatory and non mandatory before ch17 release ...

The Silent One

Finally bring out the perks, we want to get started! =)

how about another floor in the tower?
It would add new opportunities and another challenge to the game. The developers would have to think about whether they should extend the duration of the tower to over a week and adjust the final rewards or shorten the waiting times at the gates.
Personally, I would be for shorter waiting times. Waiting 3-5 hours in front of a gate is enough waiting.
I feel this would only benefit members in the upper chapters.