• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Martia

That would be weird to get one this week, since this time last year we did not have one after a similar set building event.

Also, it is already way less than 48 hours to a start on Tuesday and no warning at all yet.
Now it is officially announced for tomorrow through the posthorn

Jammin

Oh man, I already like the new bear for my capital city, even if I haven't seen it yet, although I'm sure that I will also like it optically.
The graphics department has never disappointed me.
Why don't we have a picture yet, has Inno now learned to hide buildings, like in the app. ? ;)

Red Panda Master Lvl 10
Chapter 17
3x3 Production 24h
Feeding Effect 72h Bonus Vision Vapor for completed crafting +3
Population 2000
Culture 4000
Mana 17120
3rd Tier Boosted Sentient Good+1 2416
KP 2

Changes possible

Last edited:

Karvest

Why don't we have a picture yet, has Inno now learned to hide buildings, like in the app. ? ;)
There is a long time before this event comes to beta, Inno have no need to rush with embedding new pictures into client files.

Enevhar Aldarion

There is a long time before this event comes to beta, Inno have no need to rush with embedding new pictures into client files.

Two or so weeks from now is not a long time and the images and info for previous buildings have been found in the files with longer times before an event started. The last event started only two days after the end of the FA, so what are the chances it happens again with this one? That would mean next week.

Karvest

I guess it won't be next week and not even 2 weeks later. It's going to start in september on live servers, doubt it would start more than 2 weeks earlier here...

Enevhar Aldarion

I guess it won't be next week and not even 2 weeks later. It's going to start in september on live servers, doubt it would start more than 2 weeks earlier here...

If the FA starts tomorrow, then it will end next Tuesday, on Aug 3rd. If the next event starts a week after that, it is Aug 10th. A standard 23-day event means it would end on Beta on Sept 2nd. Just in time for it to start in September on the Live servers. If we get another quick turnaround, the event could start next week on Thursday or Friday, the 5th or 6th, and that would have it end on Aug 27th or 28th. That is less likely because it would still be August when it would start on Live, and not September.

Uffauffa

Red Panda
Feeding Effect 24h Bonus Vision Vapor for completed crafting +3
Thanks Jammin.
(Sorry for the "feedback" on a spoiler) TBO, I think the 24h effect has no use. I hope they will think to fix it at list for (lasting) 7 days, to be of some help during FA. Same effect like ashen phoenix (33 days).
But, well, ok, let's see what will happen.

SoggyShorts

TBO, I think the 24h effect has no use.
1 pet food per 24 and you craft a max of 20 things (without spending diamonds)
That's 60/100 Vision vapor which almost gets you to a 20% chance at 500 diamonds half the time.
So... 500/2*0.2*0.6=30 diamonds?

More realistically you craft 2-3 recipes per flip for 8-12 each day.
So... 12-16
You'd be trading a pet food for 12-16 diamonds on average.

Meh.

Uffauffa

Ok, we can add "almost" between my "has" and "no". The meaning started from the "more realistic" part of your post. :D
I can add the "how difficult is to get pet food" part, that is behind my original post.
And the number of buldings asking for it is increasing.

CrazyWizard

Ok, we can add "almost" between my "has" and "no". The meaning started from the "more realistic" part of your post. :D
I can add the "how difficult is to get pet food" part, that is behind my original post.
And the number of buldings asking for it is increasing.
It not difficult to get pet food, testing ober a 10 week period revealed you get about 8 chances to make one per week. The worst week was 5 petfood the best week 12 petfood.

Enevhar Aldarion

Alright, where have all the data miners gone? Everyone on a long summer vacation? lol

Anyway, looking at the time of month and timing for events, am I off to expect the next event to start Thursday or Friday this week? That would be the right timing to have it start in Sept on the Live servers, and it is the Sept event, after all.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Anyway, looking at the time of month and timing for events, am I off to expect the next event to start Thursday or Friday this week? That would be the right timing to have it start in Sept on the Live servers, and it is the Sept event, after all.

There is no event planned to start this week. Of course always possible this still changes.
Also I'm assuming you're talking about the Autumn event. The start of the autumn is still far away, so I think there's plenty of time left before it goes live.

Arthus

1628604342284.png
Chapter 19 Icon is visible in live servers main hall under T2 ascended relic bonus

Enevhar Aldarion

There is no event planned to start this week. Of course always possible this still changes.
Also I'm assuming you're talking about the Autumn event. The start of the autumn is still far away, so I think there's plenty of time left before it goes live.

I may be off by a week then. The Autumn event last year started on Aug 20 on Beta, so probably between Tuesday and Friday of next week, which will be the 17th to the 21st.