• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Spoiler: Snow Flurry Event Quests

DeletedUser1817

There is actually 10 more secondary quests (91 - 100), which she just posted this morning, and I will try to add to my list before leaving home for lunch.

Dony

King of Bugs
seems like we are supposed to scout only during this events and in that case developers actually pace the speed at which we should scout, event last 35 days so 11 scouts are almost exactly what we should do during 1 month to not overscout (every 3 months new race=30 scouts=needed for next chest in research tree)
I am ok with that, i have already stopped scouting 3 months ago, and from now on i will just scout when game tells me to do, removes all the fuss to worry about for me

DeletedUser1777

The very overscouted players probably will have to use diamons if they want to finish all quests. By now there are 6 mandatory scouts, means roughly 18 days for scouting. Of course you can save time by preparing the quests, still tough.

It seems, the very active players will be rewarded better (by gaining more snowflakes). I'm fine with it - even when I think I wouldn't be able to finish all quests (I'm active and aren't overscouted anymore).

Thanks to all who provide us with all those informations!

DeletedUser724

Is quest 100 is the last ( no more) non-daily quest ??

DeletedUser1817

I think so: it is according to the player who provided information on the end of the list.

Buttrflwr

Sigh. I am stuck on #34. No PoP for me. :( I wish this was scout OR PoP. I wonder how much longer I will be stuck. At least on live I have a MA. :p

Buttrflwr

Sigh. I am stuck on #34. No PoP for me. :( I wish this was scout OR PoP. I wonder how much longer I will be stuck. At least on live I have a MA. :p

And, still no joy. I have 10 more kp to get a city expansion...but am now just mad. I may say to heck with it. I HATE being forced to do things in a game that I don't want to do. I wasn't wanting to build the MA, as I barely use it, except for events, on my main account. Sigh.

DeletedUser1278

dont have the M.A will nott build it because they want
And putting in this kind off quests is just a way to make you do it

Well im a rebell I WILL NOTT

Buttrflwr

Sooooo, still no PoP...not even ONE, from NH. So, I give up on those quests, but I DID get a candy cane tree. :D

SoggyShorts

Sooooo, still no PoP...not even ONE, from NH. So, I give up on those quests, but I DID get a candy cane tree. :D
Even if you don't like the idea of building the MA because you'd never make spells, losing the 5x5 square in your city is actually made up for with all of the space that you gain by using event buildings instead of normal ones. As is, you are saving 1 expansion at the cost of 10-15 cultural buildings that are as good or better than premium buildings.,

If you think of the MA as having 2 abilities
1. Can produce spells
2. Allows you to complete events
It actually becomes one of the best if not THE best buildings in the game.

I think it highly unlikely that INNO will remove the PoP quests from future events, so there's a long term benefit to having one as well.

The good new is that there is still 31 days left, so you can still do it all.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1767

If you think of the MA as having 2 abilities
1. Can produce spells
2. Allows you to complete events
It actually becomes one of the best if not THE best buildings in the game.

I think it highly unlikely that INNO will remove the PoP quests from future events, so there's a long term benefit to having one as well.
That's how I've come to think of it too. I built mine initially very grudgingly and resentfully because I didn't think I needed it, but even though I basically never use it except in event questlines, it is essential for event questlines, and therefore, I do in fact need it after all. Neither the MA nor the big events were features of the game when I joined, but, well, they are now, and if you want to do the latter without undue hardship, you kinda need the former.

Similarly, I grumbled mightily when I had to have more than one armory (and maxed out, on top of it, oh the cruelty of it all!) when orcs were added to the game, because I didn't use to need that since I don't fight. But, well, now the game does have orcs, and I do need to have two maxed out armories, and that's just sort of how it is: either I could never move past the Orcs Chapter or I could build up armories, so I built up the armories. Gotta keep up with the times. It bugs me less if I mentally relabel them Orc Dormitories.

That said, I also firmly believe that they should have added another expansion to the tech tree of Chapter One when they added the MA. You can totally get by without it, but you really shouldn't have to.

DeletedUser1278

I can say that when you get bigger and you need more supplies for upgrade the MA spells are pretty good :)
Well i can say im pretty big and abuse the coin quest a few times a day and my upgrade is done
If i really want i can do easy 1000 k supplies a day only coin quest.

Takes no place and dont cost anything