• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Spoiler: Rise of Phoenix

Sir Squirrel

No snow flakes, just sky essence and I believe we are getting one more added each quest, but don't quote me on that. lol

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Yeah I was too lazy to switch tabs and check to see what snowflakes are called during this event lol.
Just wanted to know if we can expect the same number of sky ess as snowflakes (and therefore prize odds)

Dony

King of Bugs
Yeah I was too lazy to switch tabs and check to see what snowflakes are called during this event lol.
Just wanted to know if we can expect the same number of sky ess as snowflakes (and therefore prize odds)
we wont get as much essences as in winter event and even people buying essences with diamonds will have hard time to get last prize this time around, we have 14 less main story quests, 7 less daily quests, 7 less days for collecting essences on the map, last prize require same 800 feather as in winter event, unless something jump out of eggs around our city and surprise us later in the event or some mod can confirm that they wont add new quests with later updates

DeletedUser1163

Thank you so much Jasper and Dony for the information about the quests for the Rise of the Phoenix Event. You make me smile when I see elves and humans lending a hand to help each other in this magical land. The artwork for the event buildings are beautiful. I hope they find their way out of my inventory bag.

CrazyWizard

I still need to fill in some blanks on my webpage, made a few screwups last few days so I didint progress much, I hope to finish the last few blanks later today
http://crazywizard.info/en/event_easter_2017_main.html

so far I counted 2123 sky essence to be gained on the main quest

CrazyWizard

Wow! Looks like CrazyWizard has really been busy. Your website is awesome! You have gathered so much info to help us discover the ancient powers of Elvenar. I couldn't find any info about the Phoenix Event though. Thank you so much. As we elves say, have a tree mendously fun day.

the link sends you directly to the page listing the main quests, in the menu there is an event section, with 3 links, 1 shows you all daily rewards as they become known, 1 shows the daily quests and the last shows all main quests.

What information are you missing?

Buttrflwr

@CrazyWizard I just wanted to say thank you for all the work and effort you put into that info page!

@Dony and @Jasper I just wanted to say thank ya'll for your work and effort you put into sharing the info you are getting! This community is a great one, I absolutely love how we all share as we can with each other!!

#powertotheplayersofelvenar :D :cool:

P.S.
As always, thanks to the @SoggyShorts for all you do! :D
Ciao bella

CrazyWizard

Will the orc nest need a road, or is that info not available yet?
@SoggyShorts

I have now updated the rewards page with the road req symbol (
upload_2017-3-17_19-51-45.png
) at the buildings that need it.
http://crazywizard.info/en/event_easter_2017_rewards.html

DeletedUser1920

Daily Quest #6 just unlocked for me.

Buy 1 Knowledge Point

DeletedUser

I copied it from Dony, but since #52 already requires 5x I'm sure #72 will ask for 8x. Maybe CrazyWizard just did a copy/paste and didn't correct the number.

CrazyWizard

Sorry must been my error, I indeed used copy paste to avoid different ways to say the same, sorry I'll correct it.