• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

iDavis

This is maybe the point which could be somehow considered in the future - still more and more prizes from spire are just a "failed chest". For now it is especially PPs (my inventory stack would complete several new chapters) and spell fragments (I´m hitting 200k, producing in MA 24/7 and it´s still growing).

Also buildings provided, we´re having the same set of buildings for the whole duration of spire; when it comes to the scrolls problem (I´m having 8 libraries in my city right now, and why - because I can). Even though I don´t consider this to be problem, but actually can imagine someone with scrolls boosted good having troubles trading it.

Lovec Krys

@iDavis But don't forget for newer players, there are many of them who let's say play first floor of the Spire and they are still waiting for their first full set (usualy missing either Library or Gate). Not everyone plays Spire continuously since it's start like us and not everyone plays all three floors.

Enevhar Aldarion

@iDavis But don't forget for newer players, there are many of them who let's say play first floor of the Spire and they are still waiting for their first full set (usualy missing either Library or Gate). Not everyone plays Spire continuously since it's start like us and not everyone plays all three floors.

Yes, but then you have someone like the person complaining earlier today on the US forums, who got three libraries on the first floor, two from bonus chests and one from the first floor boss. Honestly, it seems like a lot of things we all complain about are tied more to the imperfect randomization system that Inno uses in the game, than anything else.

GrayEyes

Ekran Resmi 2020-09-05 14.09.46.png
This image is not beautiful at all, I know there is no extra profit but it was made with 15 small accounts just for show off. This upsets other players who work hard.