• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

DeletedUser1953

The problem is not the worth, but it becomes impossible ^^

iDavis

When I judge it as a new way to work with my fellowship on, great job! When looking at rewards - and realizing they are just an addition to what we had until now with the same effort (!) - it's ok. This feature may definitely improve the overall impression from spire.

Deleted User - 62044

i do not play loterry, soo i do not like my brothers play too, this thing is only useless, enjoy the other players but this is not for me or my friends

Maillie

I have enjoyed the Spire, but most of the fellowship seems to not want to give it another try after those brutal defeats in the beginning. I am a bit saddened by the removal of things that I play for when I do not think we'll get a great turnout for them in the fellowship portion. I only play to a certain point, since I also enjoy the tournament, so this is a bit daunting if my favorite prizes are moved into group participation.

Deleted User - 60107

It's starting to look like it will be a choice between playing the Spire and playing the Tournament. At least for most players - some might have the time and resources for doing both, but I doubt this is the case for the majority.

Deleted User - 81190

Let's have a look what happen, but moving the interesting rewards (CC and teleport spells) to the fellowship aspect seem to be not really fair.
Now it's no longer in my hands to get the chance for a specific reward
It's the same pattern as with tournaments - RRs and Blueprints are only available as team awards.

And can someone post what the team rewards for Spire are now? Thanks.

Karvest

1574443874880.png

Alcaro

It's the same pattern as with tournaments - RRs and Blueprints are only available as team awards.
- only that in tourny, a weaker player can benefit from the stronger players. Here it seems not. From what I've read, if your FS did better than you, you must push yourself to reach the performance of it. That can be hard to achieve. In every FS exist some OCD struck players that go overboard and is not easy to keep up with them.

Dony

King of Bugs
- only that in tourny, a weaker player can benefit from the stronger players. Here it seems not. From what I've read, if your FS did better than you, you must push yourself to reach the performance of it. That can be hard to achieve. In every FS exist some OCD struck players that go overboard and is not easy to keep up with them.

if 25 ppl finish first map, FS is eligible for 8 prizes from 12
if 25 ppl finish second map, FS is eligible for 11 prizes from 12
and lets be honest 12th prize is crap if you compare it what is required from whole fellowship, i would expect something really great there
everybody will need to push harder if they want rewards
(fine by me)

Karvest

second is point reached on the stage, you may treat that as 1 2 3 4 bosses
GRR10% is guest race resources (internal name of portal profit) 10% instant

Last edited:

Alcaro

If I think more ... what I like on this new feature is that each player will be rewarded acordingly to their contribution. But this is the only thing I like. I do not like that CC and T spells are taken from individual gain and transfered to team gain. If a FS doesn't want to contribute to the Spire, one player is doomed, will never be able to get any of these spells.
In my case, I am one of the OCD struck players ... what am I supposed to do with a FS where almost nobody else is playing the spire (I do not speak about Beta FS) :confused:

Btw, will be the Spire forever Multiplayer? No more single player feature? How about a PvP version? :D

Deleted User - 81190

second is # of the encounters cleared on the stage, you may treat that as 1 2 3 4 bosses
GRR10% is guest race resources (internal name of portal profit) 10% instant
So if me and my FS buddy complete 10 encounters each on map 1, we both receive 5CC, 7x5h, 10%PP and 50 diamonds, regardless of what everyone else does?

Deleted User - 81190

If a FS doesn't want to contribute to the Spire, one player is doomed, will never be able to get any of these spells.
In my case, I am one of the OCD struck players ... what am I supposed to do with a FS where almost nobody else is playing the spire (I do not speak about Beta FS) :confused:
Again, this is the same as tournament - if your FS doesn't play, you will never get any of the really good rewards (RR and BP). Well, maybe if you're one of these 10K+ players.

The solution is also the same - find/found a new FS where people have more similar interests/goals to yours. At least both Spire and tournaments you can still do solo, with decent rewards. Doing solo FA will net you exactly nothing.

Karvest

So if me and my FS buddy complete 10 encounters each on map 1, we both receive 5CC, 7x5h, 10%PP and 50 diamonds, regardless of what everyone else does?
No, you can receive it only if your FS gained sufficient number of points (not sure how they are counted, if 1 encounter give one point - you need more than 5 fellows to finish map 1 to gain all rewards from that stage).
Also you need to complete it yourself to get reward. This is done to get rid of tourney flaw where FS members doing 30 points and still get 10 chest rewards.
Don't think it is one point per encounter, though, or you need more than 22 members completed whole map to get last reward. Or may be upper maps give more points.

Dony

King of Bugs
if you want to get that 50 diamond rewards in 2 ppl, then both of you need to do full 2 maps + 10 encounters from 3rd map

Alcaro

I know what else I do not like at this multi player Spire. I do not like that I feel compeled to do it even when I don't want it, just to not let down my FS. I do not like to feel guilty.

What else I think, not easy to find a 10 chest FS, now to find a 10 chest + Spire Fs, will be damn hard!