• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

DeletedUser2425

Thanks for the answer. After clicking on the spell, all available buildings are marked , even if you resign from using the spell, they still have the teleport icon hanging above them, you need to make a relog to get rid of it. I guess it's a bug

Wowwie

upload_2019-9-18_5-12-1.png
upload_2019-9-18_5-12-1.png upload_2019-9-18_5-12-1.png I won 1 teleport in Spire and it was counted in the 10 free ones given for testing I should have 11

Attachments

• sitting in inventory.JPG
    sitting in inventory.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 111

Deleted User - 86059

@Wowwie if you contact support we will rectify that problem for you. It was an error on our part and we apologise for the upset caused. But please allow us to have a look at this ;)

Brummbaer

I have completed the spireagain, again no extra chest
3 of 6 times in the past no extra chest during a full climb up to the top.

Bad luck?

:(

Verde

Very few extra chests lately :(
Just a thought to prizes from the spire that might be attractive ... especially with this event going on (now only live), could really handle it if we could win a little Vision Vapor from the spire, perhaps in lieu of some of the spell fragments

DeletedUser3086

My Tower can not open a Gate although there is open. The a box appears on it . It is not a gate.

DeletedUser2743

Good mornung - I have the same reply from the Spire - "it is not a gate"

Jackluyt

@Marindor - when this was released, there was a suggestion that the Spire would be a multi-player event - like Tournaments perhaps.
Is there any news about this?
Is it still going to happen please?

Lovec Krys

@Karvest Is it possible to guess anything from them? (meaning if they provide any clue about the prepared functionality).
Sad, that the new chapter is so Spire unfriendly.

DeletedUser1953

Wrong orc amount for the new era,
Here the 1st encounter on level III :
1572616441343.png

If we compare to production of armory 33 :
1572616484402.png

The cost of gold is already huge (an HV 33 can "only" contains 20700K) but it takes more than 1 day for an amory to produce 3200.
People has more than 1 armory, but even in this case, this take a lot of weeks to have the stock, do not forget, there is a level II (>2000 orcs) and I before, and you can be unlucky (in this game, you can have 10 times tail, this is totally random !), with 6 ressources => 66% to win.
And like the last era before the correction, the new armory 34 & 35 are less efficient (orc production view) than 33 (the building is only for score).

DeletedUser1657

That's why a lot of people don't go that far in spire. The costs ramp up but the prizes are the same, for many that just isn't worth it.