• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

DeletedUser1953

The same problem with sensible good, impossible to have this on beta (but it is an beta problem), or other solution, an invisible trader in beta (only) for sensible balanced trade after 2-3 days, or a way to refresh/change the requirements or only boosted sensible good or a reasonable diamond cost !

Arayla

I learned today that the mystery chest can appear in a different area of the map which includes areas that are currently locked.

I am definitely against the mystery chest appearing in a locked area of the map that I cannot access until fighting/negotiating though the locked gates. I enjoy getting the mystery chest a lot. I was extremely disappointed to find it at the top of the map where I may not have the time to reach it.

DeletedUser1657

Yet to see the actual impact of the update but all those changes sound good.:D

Dony

King of Bugs
5 mystery chests on map 2, 0 on map 3 ... make it feel rewarding doing harder stuff
i didnt saw any T6, they are now triggered in chapter 15?

Dony

King of Bugs
i hope that 2 major bugs with spire will get fixed before live release (magic building from last chest which is the best reward and broken combat for 2- waves) and genie will be readjusted once again, i am sick of getting seeds every day, if i wanted seeds i would place different building

Jaxom

Got my first mystery chest on section before 3 hr cooldown. Very surprised to receive a 50% portal profit. Almost makes spire worth working on.
Need to read back through this discussion and see what others are finding. I might have been very lucky.

maxiqbert

Got my first mystery chest on section before 3 hr cooldown. Very surprised to receive a 50% portal profit. Almost makes spire worth working on.
Need to read back through this discussion and see what others are finding. I might have been very lucky.
I got a gum tree, which I like
not great, but OK

Arayla

Convince is pretty easy to win now. I made it to Map 3 for the first time. Since the items in the chests are mostly the same as the chests on Map 1 and Map 2, I'm not sure I understand why players would spend more (goods or troops) with the increased costs associated with each chest on Map 2 and Map 3. Why not just clear Map 1 each week and be patient in getting the prizes?

DeletedUser2899

Some people, say, it's not worth the prizes/gifts to play the Spire, but I disagree. The Spire produces tier 2 and tier 3 non-boosted, in "boosted" quantities. Now, being a space conscious, only build boosted manufactured buildings. I found the Spire gifts of the moonstone library set awesome. The 1x2 "endless scroll" and the 1x1 trees, the needed boost to help continuing to play the spire and obtain higher level pieces and more pieces to boost the manufactured goods even more, which helps with trading, weekly tournaments, and acquiring more provinces. There is no limit to how many sets you can have. If you really wanted to, you could get rid of all but your tier 1 boosted and build a city of spire pieces, with less space. just sayin'
upload_2019-8-17_3-4-38.png

ferrari13

Done it again with the reduced costs and changed rewards :)
Previous post

1st map costs:
  • 17.030.000 coins
  • 1.766.000 supplies
  • 59.900 tier 1
  • 89.300 tier 2
  • 82.600 tier 3
  • 15.760 tier 4
  • 2.040 tier 5
  • 0 orcs
  • 65.700 mana
  • 3.040 seeds
  • (failed diplomacy 5 times)
  • (found extra chest 2 times)
1st map rewards:
  • 15% coin
  • 0% supply
  • 26 h time instants (+15 h from extra chest)
  • 5% portal profit
  • 7 CC
  • 3500 fragments
  • 30 diamonds
  • no building (+ mana plant from extra chest)

2nd map costs:
  • 21.870.000 coins
  • 2.400.000 supplies
  • 153.700 tier 1 (200000 + 40000 + 130000)
  • 182.100 tier 2 (39200 + 55800 + 112600)
  • 119.900 tier 3 (46500 + 21700 + 13400)
  • 16.300 tier 4 (26700 + 4000 + 22500)
  • 13.000 tier 5 (12000 + 4000 + 31800)
  • 21.600 orcs
  • 0 mana
  • 11.000 seeds
  • (failed diplomacy 8 times)
  • (found extra chest 1 time)
2nd map rewards:
  • 15% coin
  • 30% supply
  • 28 h time instants
  • 5% portal profit (+15% from extra chest)
  • 3 CC
  • 2750 fragments
  • 125 diamonds
  • no special building

3rd map costs:
  • 54.390.000 coins
  • 5.087.000 supplies
  • 187.700 tier 1 (13000 + 189000 + 71000)
  • 363.500 tier 2 (12000 + 244000 + 139400)
  • 121.800 tier 3 (70700 + 59300 + 113700)
  • 102.600 tier 4 (45900 + 24000 + 56100)
  • 98.200 tier 5 (49000 + 41500 + 7500)
  • 55.200 orcs
  • 153.000 mana
  • 40.500 seeds
  • (failed diplomacy 26 times)
  • (found extra chest 2 times)
3rd map rewards:
  • 15% coin (8.200.000)
  • 15% supply (615.000)
  • 31 h timer (+15 h from extra chest)
  • 5% portal profit (+50% from extra chest)
  • 10 CC
  • 1500 fragments
  • 50 diamonds
  • no special building
Overall costs:
  • 93.290.000 coins [previous: 67.790.000]
  • 9.253.000 supplies [previous: 9.253.000]
  • 401.300 tier 1 [previous: 709.700]
  • 634.900 tier 2 [previous: 689.300]
  • 324.300 tier 3 [previous: 357.500]
  • 134.660 tier 4 [previous: 196.300]
  • 113.240 tier 5 [previous: 165.300]
  • 76.800 orcs [previous: 18.910]
  • 218.700 mana [previous: 362.000]
  • 54.540 seeds [previous: 59.990]
  • (+111 h time instant for gates)
Overall rewards:
  • 45% coin
  • 45% supply
  • 115 h time instants
  • 80% portal profit
  • 20 CC
  • 7.750 fragments
  • 205 diamonds
  • 1 mana plant
- It is getting better, the overall costs of normal goods were now ~25% lower, and ~30% lower in senient goods. The coin and supply costs was ~30% higher this time, the seeds ~10% lower, mana 40% lower and orcs 300% higher (because I was very unlucky).
- It is very luck-based when there is more than 5 types of goods to choose from (there were 2 encounters on the 3rd map which i lose 6 times, others I completed with 1 try). There should be a 4th try, and then I think it would be ok.
- The extra chests are too rare. I got only 5 (during the 48 encounters). The chances should be increased, especially on the harder maps.
- If I'm unlucky in one province (like lose 6 times), I lose too much goods of one type. On the 3rd map on 14th province I lost 6 times, it costs me 71,4k T2, 39k T4 and 15.6k orcs. The first implementation was better, when the required goods changed after every losing.
- I think the 1st map is starting to be ok. Not too much costs with OK rewards. It could be better, but it's ok.
- The problems starting at the second map. 1,5-2 times the costs, and the rewards are the same. Increased difficulty --> increased rewards (but here the difficulty is increased, but the rewards not)
- And the main problem is the first map. Costs are again higher (about ~2-2.5x the second map costs) and the rewards still the same as on the first map. No rewards increased, but the costs increased 2 times: more goods needed per offer, and more goods per game (so it is harder to guess (or to be lucky) -> we have to pay those goods more times). On the first map I made 239 offers, on the second map I made 259 offers, and on the third map I made 503 offers (more than on the first two map summed).
- the rewards are a lot of fragments and CC (it's not problem), but there should be some powerful recepies added to the crafting system, to be able to craft more powerful items. Also the chest on the crafting system (when collect enough vision vapor) should be changed and should contain some better rewards (the culture-only buildings are not good). Those chest are very rare, so don't need 'filler' rewards.
- I don't feel the boss levels rewarding. Should remove the filler rewards from there as well. On the first map last boss I get 30 diamonds, which is very little (just think of wishing well, and e.g. on the second map 4th encounter I got 25 diamonds, on the 12th I got 100 diamonds - a boss level should contain more). On the second map boss I got 5% portal profit (and I also got one on the first map 4th encounter) - I think no need to explain (should increase to 50%, or remove, and just keep the powerful ones, remember: it is boos level). On the third map boss I got 50 diamonds. I don't feel its rewarding after that much tries. Should increase it much. (it is the last boss, complete only once a week - it should be rewarded). Also the extra chests should appearing more in the 2nd and 3rd map. Also increase the chance at boss levels (maybe 40-60-100% would be ok, the 3rd map is very hard, so it should be rewarded with an extra chest if one completes the whole spire)
- the timers should be removed, or the waiting time should be reduced by ~50% (or give only timers between maps)
- current best tactics: do the first map, and start again next week

spire2.PNG

maxiqbert

Yep I only do the first map on a regular basis, and even then only because I want to test further lol
the point of second and third maps eludes me

King Luckybaby

Some people, say, it's not worth the prizes/gifts to play the Spire, but I disagree. The Spire produces tier 2 and tier 3 non-boosted, in "boosted" quantities. Now, being a space conscious, only build boosted manufactured buildings. I found the Spire gifts of the moonstone library set awesome. The 1x2 "endless scroll" and the 1x1 trees, the needed boost to help continuing to play the spire and obtain higher level pieces and more pieces to boost the manufactured goods even more, which helps with trading, weekly tournaments, and acquiring more provinces. There is no limit to how many sets you can have. If you really wanted to, you could get rid of all but your tier 1 boosted and build a city of spire pieces, with less space. just sayin' View attachment 6205

I like the spire
Not every week - but sometimes

And - YES - it is possible and works very good
In my city - there are no workshops - no residences
some manufactories

I only play with culture buildings with supplies - coins - goods - warrieres

I have a high culture bonus without residences and workshops
This is good for the production of supplies and coins from these culture buildings

All is good - exept Goods 2
I have Endless Scroll and Mana Plant from the spire
Now - I need the Moonstone Library

2 Weeks - I did not play tournements
This week - I play the spire and hope :)

Maillie

The Spire is now playable and has prizes worth killing off a few troops for. I did make it through the first two and am waiting the mandatory 3 hours (not sure how this adds to the excitement) to play the next level. This was the first time I did feel as if it was worth it. Much better.

iDavis

I guess the way they want to motivate us to do second and third map is giving chances for buildings like Genie, but it's current state is not even supporting their effort. Seeds is one of the most useless rewards and it has always been in my live city.
I really suggest to reconsider it's rewards and percentages - I would definitely go for reducing expiring time (50 or even less days) and throwing out all filler rewards. Resulting impression would be much better then.

Heymrdiedier

Some people, say, it's not worth the prizes/gifts to play the Spire, but I disagree. The Spire produces tier 2 and tier 3 non-boosted, in "boosted" quantities. Now, being a space conscious, only build boosted manufactured buildings. I found the Spire gifts of the moonstone library set awesome. The 1x2 "endless scroll" and the 1x1 trees, the needed boost to help continuing to play the spire and obtain higher level pieces and more pieces to boost the manufactured goods even more, which helps with trading, weekly tournaments, and acquiring more provinces. There is no limit to how many sets you can have. If you really wanted to, you could get rid of all but your tier 1 boosted and build a city of spire pieces, with less space. just sayin' View attachment 6205

the set is awesome, but i would need like 200 weeks or more (thats 4 year) to get all the pieces i want before i find it worth while. The high amount of weeks is mainly because the low chance of actually getting the building from a chest. I havent looked at the mystery chests tho, maybe they will reduce the amounts of weeks but 10% chance is too low imho even tho you might get 3 attempts at it (1 on each map).

Potvorisko

The set looks great, but I guess, I will have it just here on beta. If the spire will work on live serves as CC and fragments source same as here, I will not need to build it...