• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

sunrae

Went to the spire this morning but while the rewards are predominately coin and supply rains I'll be giving the spire a miss as they do not justify the massive loss of troops which disadvantages me in the tournaments. I do really like the idea of a solitary battle challenge like this so fingers crossed the feedback will have some effect.

Dony

King of Bugs
will there by any changes to spire this week? or what was the reason to activate it today and not yesterday..

Golden Awaken

Greetings everyone ;)
I would say they activate the Spire today to see if we encounter any bugs related to the Event. And so far, except for the 2 bugs you've noticed, everything seems in place ;)
Kind Regards, GA

maxiqbert

no conflict between spire and event for me
i played a few encounters (not many, though) without any noticeable bug (except the massive squad sizes, but those aren"t really bugs)

Deleted User - 62044

not again, 3 weeks in a row with the same ...... unfinish thing

lika1961

Still giving it a miss - very little improvement after all the feedback, so no thanks. Rather give us an FA - that at least is something my FS can get excited about.

ekarat

Well each choice has it's downsides and it benefits.
If you remove/remved all coin production from your city, you might get hurt, but thats your choice of building it.

from an end game prospect it looks like it will be.
Off course thats only from that perspective. we still have to see the final implementation before we can call it true or false.

but it's a fact that once you have build your city to the max, and finished the tech tree certain goods are for a while "useless" so when these are askes in the spire it would be an excellent place to ditch the "useless" goodies untill a new chapter arrives.

That makes sense and is consistent with the design philosophy I've seen so far. Tournaments function as a bit of a "release valve" so that people can dump excess troops and goods and get something useful out of it, since you can produce far more than you need to progress. I was wondering why they added another release valve type of mechanic when they already have a tournament. It looks like it takes complementary resources to the tournament (when negotiating, at least) and produce complementary rewards (CC spells, diamonds, etc. that you can't get directly from tournaments).

For reference, on live I have a ton of those goods that are useless to me, as I have finished constructs. I don't bother making T4-6 anymore.

ekarat

As already said, the rewards in the tower are a big joke.
Given the costs, we could expect better.
I do not think anyone would spit on a 20h time boost. Even the small levels would not refuse them. Given the rarity, it's always taken ;)
After several unsuccessful attempts, I give up the tower. Doing only fighting in auto, I can not pass the 3rd wave. This is too much of a loss.
I will return to tournaments that are a safe bet :)

Moreover, as long as it remains a personal challenge, I do not think I will be interested again unless the rewards change. Finally, maybe I'll change my mind.

I would spit on it. I have plenty of time boosts already, and I only use them for events.

DeletedUser1025

After the spire adjustment, I can fight through to the last step, even though, as was already stated, it means loosing so much army that the tourney is not an option.
However, tried 3x with different troops, manually, to reach the top. Three waves of soldiers? That is only for having specialized military design of the town. The space in my town is all taken by really expansive guests (taking more and more space with evry chapter without bringing more extensions with them) even though I reduced the goods production etc. Other military AWs and specialized buildings cannot fit in.
On the higher level, the negotiating is still not available. Why are we told differently in the announcement?????
Maybe someone should reveal here, who is the spire meant for and that it is NOT an option for everyone. I am getting fed up with trying.
Why was it announced on live servers? Is it really going there like this?

Deleted User - 62044

After the spire adjustment, I can fight through to the last step, even though, as was already stated, it means loosing so much army that the tourney is not an option.
However, tried 3x with different troops, manually, to reach the top. Three waves of soldiers? That is only for having specialized military design of the town. The space in my town is all taken by really expansive guests (taking more and more space with evry chapter without bringing more extensions with them) even though I reduced the goods production etc. Other military AWs and specialized buildings cannot fit in.
On the higher level, the negotiating is still not available. Why are we told differently in the announcement?????
Maybe someone should reveal here, who is the spire meant for and that it is NOT an option for everyone. I am getting fed up with trying.
Why was it announced on live servers? Is it really going there like this?

i hope not and i think that will be remove until, they have real update, not some graphics or "" rewards contest""

DeletedUser2698

I don't have troops to fight, and guess I wouldn't if I did. How long have we been waiting for the goods negotiations to start?
I don't know as I've lost interest.

Deleted User - 62044

I don't have troops to fight, and guess I wouldn't if I did. How long have we been waiting for the goods negotiations to start?
I don't know as I've lost interest.

I think that's the plan, kill all your troops and then steal all your stuff.
I'll just wait until this mess is completed, before that, I just wait for them to get something really playable.

DeletedUser

While I keep saying I'm waiting on something better too. I am compelled to do this thing. Oh the humanity! One suggestion for the adorable mana plant: maybe make the leaves bright shade of pink (it gives tier 3 goods? which are all a pink color) it's hard to see the pretty leaves being so small.

Deleted User - 62044

Oh my God!!!! on Sunday!!!!!! now I love it !!!!! that was the real problem!!! to play on Sunday !!!!! Wow awesome!!!!!

in elvenar it seems that it is always April 1, and the joke continues, more than a month and a couple of graphics are the only novelty, when will we see something ????? although now the name of eternity is understood, it is what some will wait to be able to say that they do not like it and that they take it away

it begins to look like the felowship adventures , so long without any improvement they will end up dead like the fellowship adventures

Marindor

@silvia Please read my previous post with an explanation about why we made the Spire available for you so early here. Choosing for this strategy, means that the feature isn't complete yet and that it can take a while before it is, but we're not rushing it or only give you 1 or 2 weeks to give your feedback before pushing it to Live. If you don't like contributing to the development of this feature, please feel free to skip it. If you do want to contribute anything, please do so in a constructive way. Complaints about it not being ready yet and being sarcastic about it are not helpful for anyone. We know it's not ready yet and we explicitly chose to give you access this early to see if it will lead to more valuable input from Beta, so please either make use of that opportunity or just wait until it's finished. Thank you :)

King Luckybaby

To say an opinion - it is difficult !!!
My city here - very small
No chance to play the spire !

My city in the Live-Server
Finished constructs
Very good wonders
Goods - all over 5 million
A lot of warriors in the camp

I play the tournament every week - it's very easy!
I would like to try the spire with my "Live-City"

The spire
I think it should be a possibility - not every week and
if you do not play the tournament - "to climb these mountains"
Or - maybe - it's possible to do both of them ???
Here in the beta - I have no chance to test it !

In the "live server forum" - there are already discussions
It can not be hard - just 16 dots !!!
They do not have experiences with the spire
But - we are all waiting for the spire.
That it comes from the beta to us

DeletedUser

Tried spire again after long time, this time manually, still same problem. Steinling in 2nd wave impossible to get past. I won't be doing the spire troop reduction hotel any more, it sucks big time. :mad: