• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

Avenahar

Honestly I don't understand how the fellowship points work. When I see the tooltipp from my view on the spire I have that:

2019-11-26 09_51_32-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.png

I see that only for me, for the other fellows I see nothing. What does it mean to me and my fellowship?

Dony

King of Bugs
Honestly I don't understand how the fellowship points work. When I see the tooltipp from my view on the spire I have that:

View attachment 6739

I see that only for me, for the other fellows I see nothing. What does it mean to me and my fellowship?
you contributed 26 spirit essences to your fellowship progress
total progress of FS is on the top

UlyssesBlue

Suggestion: I would like to be able to see how many points each stage corresponds to, perhaps in some hover text on the multiplayer progress bar. This would help with planning strategy and coordinating efforts.
normal encounter = 1 point, guard encounter = 2 points, boss encounter = 3 points. 21 total per stage.
not sure where you want that info to be placed on FS progress bar
Perhaps the Encounter Rewards hover window would be a good spot for it? Like this:
spire-rewards-suggestion.png

maxiqbert

I like the new fellowship spire . The rewards too.
IMHO a small tweak would be great, though : give all participants a reward one level above their participation. Thus, collective effort gets a bonus over individual effort.

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

i hardly dare suggesting this ( fear of the change might turn out negative)

but it would make sense if you get 2x as much points on map 2 then on map1, and 3 times as much points on map 3 then on map 1.
The effort is much greater, so the reward should also be greater. I realise this means the chest point requirements would have to be altered aswell then, and that might turn out negative overall.

soo what do you all think? :)

maxiqbert

i hardly dare suggesting this ( fear of the change might turn out negative)

but it would make sense if you get 2x as much points on map 2 then on map1, and 3 times as much points on map 3 then on map 1.
The effort is much greater, so the reward should also be greater. I realise this means the chest point requirements would have to be altered aswell then, and that might turn out negative overall.

soo what do you all think? :)
It would make sense if my suggestion (making the collective effort prime the individual effort) was used too.
Like players going for the 6th round of tourney give more points to the fellowship, without everyone needing to go for this 6th round.

Last edited:

Karvest

That would minimize overall effect of players doing only first stages => more players required to go further to get same FS reward.

DeletedUser2781

It is 1 point/wave, isn't it?

If the encounter consists of 2 waves like every encounter in lvl 2 (expect the boss with 3), you get 2 points. For the boss you get then 3 points.

I like this new feature.
Perhaps it would make it a bit more interesting by putting some other prizes in upper chests.
What about Royal Restaurations, or Pet food which makes it possible to recreate troops with brown bear?
You also could offer Artefacts. So far there is no chance to upgrade Evolving Buildings from Academy which makes these recipes useless.

DeletedUser2781

If you want to decrease player's effort in future events, let's do it. If somebody thinks about proper game balance, this simply can't happen.

Dunno know what you want to tell us with this post.

Giving players who startet after Phoenix Event the chance to reach Phoenix lvl. 10 makes the game more balanced.
And you cannot get more than 1 Phoenix of the same kind in total. So there is no danger that everybody gains 2 oder 3 Fire Phoenix in his town.

I do not really understand what this has to do with player's effort in future events?

Artemis84

There are several players that own more than one phonix. And even a player not present at the time of phoenix event could actually have 3 of them! (one of each kind)
It's always about what can be exploited - and make no mistake, there is plenty of players in Elvenar that are quite good in finding those exploits and using them.
(And rightfully so)

Of course a casual player would probably not overextend on this, but only because one kind of player wouldn't, doesn't mean that everyone would act the same way. And the Devs have to keep all of them in mind.

iDavis

@vance b it's simple: When player realize that he will be able to get specific artifacts from current event also after event ends (from other sources, for instance like you suggested spire), his effort he puts into completing that event will drastically go down. THAT MEANS (and I'm still surprised someone doesn't realize that) lowering not just Inno profits from events, but sense of events generally.

And a note for your example with phoenixes - no, that's not how the "balance" is defined. If new players were able to get exactly the same stuff as advanced ones with significantly easier way, many advanced player would not just feel unfair (since in most cases they cannot use their potential new artifacts anymore), but also profit aspect mentioned above would be increased.

iDavis

@maxiqbert it's not about difficulty itself, but about every week being able to get there. And there is a huge difference between event (which only appears once) and game feature repeating such often. Even if you don't get all rewards now, you can still get them in X weeks. And note that this is only one part of why am I against this suggestion (the rest is in not-mentioned part of my post above).

maxiqbert

@maxiqbert it's not about difficulty itself, but about every week being able to get there. And there is a huge difference between event (which only appears once) and game feature repeating such often. Even if you don't get all rewards now, you can still get them in X weeks. And note that this is only one part of why am I against this suggestion (the rest is in not-mentioned part of my post above).
I actually agree wit the rest lol
edit : meaning that I'm not for a weekly artefact either, because of your other reasons.
edit 2 : let's say every week a different artefact (there are loads of different buildings now, proabably more coming) . The non predictability of the moment when you can finally get your artefact and the sheer number of necessary weeks to get enough of those you need will lessen, possibly all the way down to zero, the threat on the events.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1953

I like the event, but i see some problems:
- Impossible to do it every week (for some city, the level I of the spire consumes a lot of ressource from the week), this can create problems in guild.
- For small guild or solo, it is probably a nerf (less CC)
- For the quest ask enchantments, in the past, we can use the spire do to it (but again IG likes random), you remove an alternative to do the quest.
- Rewards/Cost does not change, the level III is always a garbage.