• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

DeletedUser2329

No, that first mark appears to be an individual reward; it showed as being won for me when I passed the first 4 encounters, even when no one else had played. The next reward for 2 CCs and 2- 5hr time boosts was locked as 20/30 even when two individuals in my Beta Fellowship completed the first 8 encounters and remained locked until a third player reached that level.

I don't understand how was that possible. The first 4 encounters gave you 5 points and it needs 10. Maybe another fellow was playing as well and you just missed it. Or there was a delay of some kind in updating the progress.

Burger Meister Meister

Just started playing the new multi-player Spire and I like the graphics and the layout. The side bar for team progress is easy to read.
So far only myself and one other FS member are playing but it is still early.
But it is nice to see their progress and the team points progressing.

Will comment more at the end of the event as to prizes.

baypen

Just started and we are not a big or strong FS, but at the moment I enjoy to see the progress of the other members. I like it somehow, didn´t really expect that :)

DeletedUser1657

It is interesting, but not very stable. It has locked up twice in the middle of a negotiation and then several times required to reload.

Same, happens too regularly at the moment to be playable.

DeletedUser1953

It seems that que 4 CC 60% on 3th boss is always there, thus for now, multiplayer is only a bonus. Hope this is not a bug ^^

DeletedUser2803

so I personally manage normally 2 levels, sometimes 3 levels, while 90% associasion gets only 1 level.
With 10% players doing 2 levels and 90% doing 1 level you get 577 points on average. That's enough for 8 chest which the level 2 players (like you) will receive. That are 12 additional combining catalysts with 100% drop chance. While you "lose" (get spell fragments instead) the 2 x 65% chance to get 4 (5,2 on average). In my books that's 6,8 more combining catalysts than before. Now tell me how this is bad?

DeletedUser2630

The bad thing is that 90% of all teleports I got from the boss. Of the 4 chests, with a 55% chance, I get DIA or portal profit. So if I take my experience with a tower that almost does not give me mystical chests and still falls totally nonsense, it can reduce the profit of teleports.

But as you write, after it was explained here how it works, I think it is better 1 teleport a week guaranteed, ie today I would write it differently. Since the boss, I also more often "mysteriously" fall DIA.

So as I write when I wrote it, I still did not understand the principle but now that I see that I will receive the rewards even though I will be the only one up, because the rest scored points, so yes, this is quite acceptable to me - as long as the associasion plays the first floor, they may be poisoned by the change.

Dony

King of Bugs
overall i like new FS chests, i dont think tho that there will be many if any fellowships doing 12/12 or even going for it, just because there is nothing interesting in final chest in comparison what is needed from whole fellowship to got there
i also dont like that portal profit 10% on boss chests, what about replacing them with some interesting buildings from spire?
4/12 - trading station
8/12 - dwarven armorer
12/12 - djinn

last thing i dont like is that there is no way for mages/archmages to know how good aspirants did in spires, there is no history or ranking associated with it to know

TomatoeHu

I was a player that didn't do the spire because it had no real return that I valued. Now, this Multi player feature means I can afford to do it to the end as it gives enough boosters to replenish my army, plus a few bonuses (whether i like them or not is irrelevant) so this feature pays for itself and you walk away with bonus buildings and other stuff. No, its not better than doing the tourney but, if you have a city like mine that can do both, a 10 chest tourney and complete the spire to whatever level I want, it makes more sense to try it with this additional content.

Inno should make an " Opt in " and "Opt out " setting allowing fellowships see who is in weekly. Players could set a slider "on" or "off," once the spire appears it locks, allowing players to be removed from the spire or entered into its competition weekly. AM's and mages should have the ability to remove players ability to play in case one becomes inactive or away on vacation. A symbol with an x through it could appear in the FS window implicating who was in and out. Difficulty could even be adjusted based on how many players you had opted in. When the spire appeared it would lock out the players who opted out. This would also be awesome for Fellowship adventures ( scale the badges to number of players participating so it not a lost cause for all fellowships who don't want a spreadsheet or have enough help to make a dent in 890 badge versions )

With less daily exclusive prize winning in events, we have less to turn into spell fragments so SF may be more desirable to win in the spire going forward. Knowing that the troops i have lost can be easily recouped makes the spire more desirable to play. If those time reductions are removed or reduced, it's too heavy a loss in troops again.

UlyssesBlue

The multiplayer side of the Spire is looking promising, and the rewards seem pretty decent if you're in a fellowship where other people play it at least a moderate amount. Lots of CC spells and big time instants, and even some diamonds. This really seems to add a lot of value to the spire. The fact that your rewards are conditional on your progress in the spire is good, as it encourages people to put in more effort to get more rewards, which in turn gives everyone else more rewards (or at least the opportunity to get more rewards).

Suggestion: I would like to be able to see how many points each stage corresponds to, perhaps in some hover text on the multiplayer progress bar. This would help with planning strategy and coordinating efforts.

UlyssesBlue

Also: there's a bug in the spire where every time you win a building it shows the stats for chapter 1, rather than your current chapter (the building that lands in your inventory is for your current chapter though, which is correct). This makes the rewards seem a lot worse than they are, so may contribute to a perception of the spire as being not worth the effort? Although this doesn't affect the functionality of the spire, I think it's worthwhile prioritising fixing this bug.

Karvest

Suggestion: I would like to be able to see how many points each stage corresponds to, perhaps in some hover text on the multiplayer progress bar. This would help with planning strategy and coordinating efforts.
1574747216262.png

UlyssesBlue

This shows the total points for the whole fellowship. I would like to be able to see how many points will be obtained when an individual reaches each particular waypoint, so you can tell how much influence your/others individual effort will have on the total points. This will help you to decide if it's worthwhile pushing for the next gate, or whether it's worth encouraging your fellows to make an extra push, and if so perhaps support them if they're struggling, such as giving them goods.

UlyssesBlue

Can anyone clarify the meaning of the number that comes up when I hover over my icon on the fellowship progress bar? It shows a round purple symbol and the number 10. I am currently at gate 2 on the second map. If this was the amount of points I'd obtained then I'd expect it to be 31, not 10.

*edit* Nevermind. I think I've figured it out. I think there's a bug.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1906

Hmm...

I'm actually quite happy with this new feature in the Spire. I am looking forward to all the prizes...and I am so thankful my FS is active in the Spire!
Its been a while since I was happy about any new thing or event in Elvenar. (I feel like I am being pranked)

Please don't change it and mess it up, INNO....