• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

DeletedUser2818

Teleports being gated behind the RNG-gated of the already RNG-dominated (RNG^ᴿᴺᴳ) Spire was bad enough without having their number reduced and shifted towards this new multiplayer version. Catalysts, too. I can't possibly be the only one that's drowning in fragments and permanently CC-starved despite a level 5 MA and a full Spire set.
This will result in players who don't like the Spire (for a plethora of good reasons) getting peer-pressured by their FS into doing it. Not good.

Karvest

They should just added additional rewards for FS's, not move some from solo to multiplayer (especialy CC's since I don't care for teleports).
Only one bunch of CCs moved to FS rewards, 4 CC with 65% chance from 3d boss now is now smeared through FS rewards (you will get 5 CC with 100% chance if your FS get only 60 points, which is less than 3 players finished 1 stage). Other CCs are still in random chests according to the announce.
Also teleport from 4th FS reward is also not RNG, but 100%, and you get it with only 110 points (less than 6 players finished 1 stage)

Lovec Krys

@Karvest OK, if 3 players clearing the first floor are needed to get CCs and not all CCs are removed from first floor, that should be acceptable by me. So only solo players gets it realy nerfed (if they go for CCs or teleports).

DeletedUser1657

Will see what it looks like when spire opens. I like the idea of some 100% rewards which spire has been lacking. I think the change in rewards by adding more spell fragments should change, pick any other reward spire offers instead please. The spire offers lots of spell fragments, so many you had to change display for 100,000 spell fragments, so something else would be a better replacement. I would even take a coin or supply instant over more fragments, personally prefer time instants as a better option.

alainemk

I am a solo player who has really enjoyed playing the Spire, particularly for the CC and extra diamonds available. I think the team aspect is really interesting but I am not happy that this change will hurt my playstyle. . .

Dony

King of Bugs
I am a solo player who has really enjoyed playing the Spire, particularly for the CC and extra diamonds available. I think the team aspect is really interesting but I am not happy that this change will hurt my playstyle. . .
you will get more prizes with same effort, how it hurts you?
if you cleared all 3 maps, then you are guaranteed to get 3 fellowship chests on the end if you are alone in the fellowship

sunrae

I enjoy the solo aspect of the spire, it gives me choice. When going hard on tournaments I can slack on the spire and vice versa. For those in fellowships without full compliment of 25 very active players the only choice now is do we do the tournament OR the spire. In my main cities this is not going to be a problem but in my two smaller ones, in smaller fs, I suspect the tournament choice will win out. The rewards are fair greater for the whole fs. Not all of us are interested in teleport spells, as for cc spells they are the only things I craft in the MA as the other spells are readily available in the tournament. I am interested to see how this pans out but disappointed in the solo play being, in real effect, taken away
@Dony, oh i didn't realise this. Thanks, well it will be interesting to see

alainemk

you will get more prizes with same effort, how it hurts you?
if you cleared all 3 maps, then you are guaranteed to get 3 felloItwship chests on the end if you are alone in the fellowship

It was my understanding it would take two active players in the Spire to reach a level of rewards that would replace the CC and possibly diamond prizes that are currently available. Is that not true? and I do not clear all three maps; far too expensive on 3.

Karvest

2 players finished stage 1 would receive 3 CC and 4x5h instants with 100% chance instead of getting 4 CC with 65% chance from one of the solo chests. Solo diamond prizes are even going to be increased (both chance and amount) according to announce. And on top of it you get 100% ones if your FS is active enough.

alainemk

2 players finished stage 1 would receive 3 CC and 4x5h instants with 100% chance instead of getting 4 CC with 65% chance from one of the solo chests.
So two players are needed to receive this benefit and in place of the 4 CCs that were available, I will get more (2k!) spell fragments. And although the chances of obtaining diamonds from several encounters were increased, the amounts were dropped. This does not sound like encouragement for solo play for those who choose to be in a fellowship of one.

Lovec Krys

I didn't see any differences in rewards on the first floor betwen beta and live. Are they not implemented yet? Or did I miss something and first floor remains untouched?

DeletedUser3036

was a clear explanation even provided by the game somewhere ? :confused:

alainemk

So two players are needed to receive this benefit and in place of the 4 CCs that were available, I will get more (2k!) spell fragments. And although the chances of obtaining diamonds from several encounters were increased, the amounts were dropped. This does not sound like encouragement for solo play for those who choose to be in a fellowship of one.
and right now it looks like it needs three players to unlock that first fellowship reward. . .

DeletedUser2329

and right now it looks like it needs three players to unlock that first fellowship reward. . .

If you mean the very first one ( 1CC and 2X5h) no. It just needs two. Each of them gets 5 points for the first stage so 10 points earned.
If you mean the High Halls reward i suppose it needs two players also, but they'll have to finish all three levels (I think)

DeletedUser2329

I don't understand why all three levels give the same points per chest, if so. I mean in Level Three you are doing double battles. Shouldn't those chests give more points?

alainemk

If you mean the very first one ( 1CC and 2X5h) no. It just needs two. Each of them gets 5 points for the first stage so 10 points earned.
If you mean the High Halls reward i suppose it needs two players also, but they'll have to finish all three levels (I think)
No, that first mark appears to be an individual reward; it showed as being won for me when I passed the first 4 encounters, even when no one else had played. The next reward for 2 CCs and 2- 5hr time boosts was locked as 20/30 even when two individuals in my Beta Fellowship completed the first 8 encounters and remained locked until a third player reached that level.