• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

DeletedUser1953

- Change the lottery system by a new currency => to buy items (unique set items included, ...).
- Increase reward when you increase difficulty
- A way to change needed ressources (sometimes, you do not have mana, or some T4/T5)

Buttrflwr

So, is it just me, or have the # of CC spells offered gone down? Perhaps we shouldn't have said how happy we were to be getting them from the spire, because since then, I think I have gotten THREE. I am now down to under 10 again. SMH That is the only reason I really played the Spire, because I certainly don't need ONE MORE coin rain. And I have 13,520 spell fragments, which I will never get to use because I have no CC spells. C'mon Inno, stop giving me the same things, over and over and over again, and put more CC spells and other useful things that make me WANT to use my troops and goods. Now it feels like I am just wasting them, so not sure how much longer I am going to play the Spire. Too bad, I did like it. :(

Dony

King of Bugs
I got coins rain from mystery chest, almost dropped from the chair :D
second chest supplies windfall..

salandrine

last quest in front of first door.

I succeded in two waves, got 25 diamonds out the chest and the information:

There appeared a chest somewhere on the map (or just like this)

I looked over the whole map, but I didnt see any chest?

Dony

King of Bugs
last quest in front of first door.

I succeded in two waves, got 25 diamonds out the chest and the information:

There appeared a chest somewhere on the map (or just like this)

I looked over the whole map, but I didnt see any chest?
mobile or browser?

palmira

It really seems to be more doable, last spire I did it up to the last chest on 2nd stage (didn't do it, lost the battle twice and gave up, negotiation is out of course)

DeletedUser1953

Costy, i produce 6 225 T2 per day (Chapter IV), the last chest (level I) need 1100 scroll & 1100 silk ! The chest before need 600, ... you need 1 week production to do 1 level !

I hate the lottery , i am have 1 set building 3x and 2 others 2x, 2 others 0, and because the system is stateless, this can be badder !

salandrine

@Dony Browser version

and meanwhile I found the chest. It was one floor up on this platform. A big chest with an endless scroll. But as I was told "find it on the map" I searched the whole map, but it was to be found within the tower. So the wording is wrong, I should have been told "find it within the tower".

Deleted User - 60107

What can you get in those chests, anyway? I got a Portal Profit from the one I found.

DeletedUser2803

What can you get in those chests, anyway? I got a Portal Profit from the one I found.
Portal profits obviously :) On browser there should be a tooltip of the possible contents, just like with regular chests. On mobile only for chests you cannot reach yet because they are behind a gate.

iDavis

Mystery chests is an interesting idea, and what´s more, this time, I think rewards are good enough. Percentages are much better here (especially when talking about new set buildings - like library, which is quiet difficult to get in spire itself).
Anyway, I´m still not sure if we can consider this as improving rewards in spire - I´ve said that a lot of times and going to repeat myself once again - I do really miss ranking points here. Apart from my focus on them, this is a good way how can players watch others and how much are they doing in spire and that really helps to motivation (just like we do in tournaments).

Last but not least - I still await changes in battle background. It´s really weird fighting on a grass when reaching the sky. This is not something necessary, but I think it should be done before it hits live server, just to give a fully developed feature.

DeletedUser

Personally, I think I'd like to be able to disenchant the whole spire building for relics, kps and spell fragments once a week.

maxiqbert

Ok, I got one of the mystery chests, but that's one more lottery. Of course I got the only thing that's of no use to me.(the mana plant I already have)
I HATE LOTTERIES!

DeletedUser2803

I do really miss ranking points here.
Hey, how many ranking points would you find fair? Consider that this is a weekly event and everyone would get the points, not only top players like in the tournament, as we do not have a separate ranking for the spire yet.