• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

DeletedUser2950

I am also disappointed by all the bad attitudes regarding the spire. remember this is a beta test, the point of which is to iron out problems. they want constructive feedback not griping. maybe if some of you had less of an attitude the developers might be more willing to listen. or perhaps you can become a programmer and get a job at inno and fix it for us.
you are diappointed?
about the players??
because they weren't excited about the lousy realization of the spire???
there is a clear statement in almost all comments: the required effort is much, much to high in relation to the value of the possible prizes.
and up to now nothing substantial has been done to improve that.
so what kind of "constructive feedback" do you expect???

Marindor

I think words like "lousy realization" is what @harvdog means with "bad attitude". There are different ways to express your opinion on something, on which you can actually find some great examples in this thread :) However, let's please stay on topic here and not end up in some discussion about how to say something and how to express oneself in a more respectful way. I'd rather use the energy to get some more ideas and suggestion on improvements for the Spire. Please let me emphasize that feedback doesn't have to be positive to be constructive, and we read every single comment and suggestion that has been made here. Negative feedback can also be very constructive, especially when suggestions are added about how we can make the feature more attractive for you. We still have some time before the live implementation, and as you know we're deliberately taking the time for that, so if you have someting to add to the discussion that you think would be valuable or beneficial, please shout :)

DeletedUser

I will point out to babaoriley my previous post as an " example of constructive feedback." I pointed out what I thought was good and bad. respectfully. as to marindor, I am sorry but I did mean bad attitude. again pointing to my previous post there were both negative and positive comments/feedback/ but since marindor correctly stated that this is not the place for this discussion, I will hereafter drop it.

As for staying on topic, I tried the negotiate feature, which is very much like a similar feature on forge of empires. I must agree with many of the comments, it does seem to drain goods at a higher rate than some of the rewards are worth. I also tried combat again and got my butt whooped again. I will continue to try out the spire since I established a city on beta for that purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 60107

The Spire can be summed up in a single sentence: Good idea, poor execution. Or rather, poor copy of a good idea, since the Spire is nothing more than a worse version of Guild Expedition from Forge of Empires. In short:
1) The gates that block progress are an annoying and arbitrary way to limit our progress.
2) Squad sizes are way too big – when I started writing this I was at encounter 9 and already my Spire Squad Size was larger than my World Map Squad Size. At the same time the enemy I was facing already had a bigger Squad Size than my Spire Squad Size. And after actually finishing this encounter what do I get? 500 Spell Fragments.
3) The amount of goods required per offer are too high considering the poor prizes.
4) Most prizes are not worth the loss of troops or goods, and the few that might be worth it have too low chances to get them. And sometimes there's just nothing worth getting. For example, encounter 10 offers 30% chance for a Coin Rain 10%, 30% chance for Supply Windfall 10%, and 40% chance for 1000 Spell Fragments. In short – nothing I want. Which wouldn't be a big deal if getting through this encounter was cheap and easy – but it really isn't. Which is why this is where I will stop for this week.
5) All enemy units are 3 stars from the very first encounter even though not all of our units are three starts yet.

In short, the Spire is a resource sink, but unlike the tournaments it has very few rewards that are worth the resources wasted on it, and those few rewards are not even guaranteed - getting them is entirely luck-based.

For comparison, here's an example of FoE's Guild Expeditions.

Notes for all difficulties:
The player can use up to 8 units in battle (even when it is a two-wave battle).
In FoE there are five types of units (Light, Fast, Heavy, Ranged and Artillery), but there are also a few special units (Rogue, Champion, Military Drummer and Color Guard).

Dfficulty I:
Notes:
All enemy units encountered on this difficulty are from the previous age.
All goods needed for negotiation are also from the previous age, and you pay one good per offer.

Encounter 1:
Enemies: 3 Light units
Negotiation: Cons and Supplies

Encounter 2:
4 Artillery units
Negotiation: Cons and Supplies

Encounter 3:
2 Heavy units and 3 Ranged units
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies and one type of Good from previous age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 4 (first 2-wave battle):
Wave 1: 3 Fast units and 3 Ranged units
Wave 2: 3 Light units
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies and two types of Goods from previous age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 5:
2 Light, 2 Heavy and 1 Artillery units
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies and one type of Good from previous age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 6:
2 Light, 2 Fast and 2 Heavy units

Encounter 7:
2 Fast, 3 Heavy and 2 Ranged units
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies and two types of Goods from previous age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 8 (second 2-wave battle)
Wave 1: 3 Light, 2 Artillery, 2 Ranged units
Wave 2: 3 Fast units
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies and three types of Goods from previous age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 9:
1 Light, 1 Artillery, 2 Heavy and 3 Ranged units

Encounter 10:
2 Light, 2 Artillery, 2 Heavy, 1 Ranged units

Encounter 11:
4 Artillery and 4 Ranged
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies and three types of Goods from previous age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 12 (third 2-wave battle):
Wave 1: 2 Light, 2 Artillery, 2 Fast, 2 Heavy units
Wave 2: 3 Ranged
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies and four types of Goods from previous age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 13:
3 Light, 2 Fast, 3 Heavy units

Encounter 14:
2 Light, 2 Artillery, 2 Heavy, 2 Ranged

Encounter 15:
2 Light, 1 Artillery, 1 Fast, 2 Heavy, 2 Ranged
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies and four types of Goods from previous age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 16:
Wave 1: 1 Light, 2 Artillery, 2 Fast, 1 Heavy, 1 Ranged, 1 Military Drummer
Wave 2: 2 Light, 2 Heavy units
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies and five types of Goods from previous age (1 Good per offer)

Difficulty II:
Notes:
You gradually start encountering units from your current age, not just the the previous age.
You start needing goods from your current age as well as goods from the previous age, you sometimes you need more than 1 good per offer.

Encounter 1:
1 Ranged from current Age, 7 Ranged from previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies and one type of Good from current age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 2:
2 Light from current Age, 6 Light from previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies and one type of Good from current age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 3:
2 Ranged from current age, 2 Ranged from previous age, 4 Artillery from previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, one type of good from previous age and one type of Good from current age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 4:
Wave 1: 2 Fast from current age, 2 Light from previous age, 1 Fast from previous age, 2 Ranged from previous age, 1 Color Guard
Wave 2: 1 Fast from current age, 1 Light from previous age, 1 Fast from previous age, 2 Ranged from previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, two types of Goods from previous age and two types of Goods from current age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 5:
3 Heavy current age, 1 Heavy previous age, 4 Ranged previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, one type of good from previous age and one type of Good from current age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 6:
4 Fast current age, 4 Light previous age

Encounter 7:
2 Heavy current age, 2 Fast current age, 1 Heavy previous age, 3 Ranged previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, one type of good from previous age and two types of Goods from current age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 8:
Wave 1: 1 Light current age, 2 Ranged current age, 2 Artillery previous age, 2 Heavy previous age, 1 Military Drummer
Wave 2: 2 Ranged current age, 1 Light previous age, 2 Artillery previous age, 1 Heavy previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, three types of goods from previous age and two types of Goods from current age (2 Goods per offer)

Encounter 9:
2 Heavy current age, 3 Artillery current age, 3 Fast previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, one type of good from previous age and two types of Goods from current age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 10:
3 Heavy current age, 2 Fast current age, 1 Ranged current age, 2 Ranged previous age

Encounter 11:
2 Light current age, 2 Fast current age, 2 Ranged current age, 2 Heavy previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, two types of goods from previous age and two types of Goods from current age (2 Good per offer)

Encounter 12:
Wave 1: 1 Light current age, 2 Heavy current age, 1 Ranged current age, 1 Artillery previous age, 1 Fast previous age, 1 Ranged previous age, 1 Rogue
Wave 2: 1 Fast current age, 1 Ranged current age, 1 Light previous age, 2 Artillery previous age, 1 Fast previous age, 1 Heavy previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, three types of goods from previous age and three types of Goods from current age (2 Good per offer)

Encounter 13:
Wave 1: 3 Light current age, 2 Fast current age, 2 Artillery previous age
Wave 2: 2 Ranged current age, 1 Ranged previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, two types of goods from previous age and two types of Goods from current age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 14:
Wave 1: 2 Heavy current age, 2 Fast current age, 2 Ranged current age, 2 Light previous age
Wave 2: 2 Heavy current age, 1 Fast previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, three types of goods from previous age and two types of Goods from current age (2 Good per offer)

Encounter 15:
Wave 1: 1 Light current age, 3 Artillery current age, 2 Fast current age, 1 Light previous age, 1 Ranged previous age
Wave 2: 1 Heavy current age, 1 Artillery current age, 1 Ranged previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, three types of goods from previous age and three types of Goods from current age (2 Good per offer)

Encounter 16:
Wave 1: 2 Light current age, 1 Heavy current age, 1 Artillery current age, 1 Fast current age, 1 Ranged current age, 1 Fast previous age, 1 Champion previous age
Wave 2: 1 Light current age, 2 Artillery current age, 1 Fast previous age, 2 Heavy previous age, 2 Ranged previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, two types of goods from previous age and five types of Goods from current age (3 Good per offer)

Difficulty III:
Encounter 1:
Wave 1: 7 Light current age
Wave 2: 2 Light current age, 2 Light previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies and three types of Goods from current age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 2:
Wave 1: 8 Heavy current age
Wave 2: 2 Heavy current age, 2 Heavy previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies and three types of Goods from current age (2 Good per offer)

Encounter 3:
Wave 1: 4 Artillery current age, 4 Ranged current age
Wave 2: 2 Artillery current age, 2 Ranged previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, one type of good from previous age and three types of Goods from current age (2 Good per offer)

Encounter 4:
Wave 1: 3 Light current age, 2 Fast current age, 2 Ranged current age, 1 Rogue
Wave 2: 3 Ranged current age, 2 Light previous age, 3 Fast previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, one type of good from previous age and four types of Goods from current age (2 Good per offer)

Encounter 5:
Wave 1: 7 Fast current age
Wave 2: 3 Light current age, 1 Fast current age, 2 Light previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, one type of good from previous age and three types of Goods from current age (1 Good per offer)

Encounter 6:
Wave 1: 4 Heavy current age, 4 Artillery current age
Wave 2: 3 Heavy current age, 1 Artillery current age, 1 Artillery previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, one type of good from previous age and three types of Goods from current age (2 Good per offer)

Encounter 7:
Wave 1: 4 Fast current age, 4 Ranged current age
Wave 2: 2 Light current age, 2 Fast current age, 1 Light previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, one type of good from previous age and four types of Goods from current age (2 Good per offer)

Encounter 8:
Wave 1: 1 Light current age, 2 Heavy current age, 2 Artillery current age, 2 Fast current age, 1 Rogue
Wave 2: 2 Light current age, 2 Artillery current age, 1 Fast current age, 1 Fast previous age, 2 Heavy previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, one type of good from previous age and five types of Goods from current age (2 Good per offer)

Encounter 9:
Wave 1: 2 Light current age, 3 Heavy current age, 2 Fast current age
Wave 2: 1 Light current age, 2 Heavy current age, 3 Fast current age, 1 Light previous age
Negotiation: Cons, Supplies, one type of good from previous age and four types of Goods from current age (1 Good per offer)

I did not go further, so no data for the rest of the encounters.

Notice how the difficulty increases gradually: enemy units get stronger slowly over the course of the expedition and the goods needed for negotiation also change gradually. The rewards also increase over the course of the expedition. For example, on the first difficulty encounters 3, 7, 11 and 15 give 1 random unit from your age, while on the second difficulty those same encounters give 2 random units of the same type, and on the third they give 3 units.

And then there are two more things that make the Guild Expeditions even better:
1) They are a good way to level up your Guild, which in turn gives bonuses to all Guild Members, such as cheaper buildings, faster unit training, 1 Forge Point per day (needs to be collected from your Main Hall)...
2) The Relic Hunt, which, once unlocked by building the Temple of Relics GB (GBs are FoE's AWs), gives a chance to get some nice prizes, such as 20 Forge Points, 100 Forge Points, 200 of one randomly-chosen good from your current age, some free units from your current age, Store Building, etc.

edeba

I have tried it again. I am gaining spell fragment, but I am pretty sure I used more coin and supply instants than I won back. I can see that I would definitely drain these things with ongoing and active playing the spire. I've also wiped out my troops again.

So, I still haven't done the 3rd levels but the first two:
1) drained coin and used more coin instants than I won
2) drained supplies and used more supply instants than I won.
3) drained troops.
4) drained goods.

But I up on CC and spell fragments.

As designed, it could be useful to play the first 4-5 battles for the CC and spell fragments and then just leave it alone...

DeletedUser2951

I've enjoyed playing Guild Expedition in FoE for a long time. The main motivators for me were:
1. good chances for very good prices in the high levels, especially diamonds and terraced fields (in the last chest)
2. the guild aspect: get a top spot in the weekly GE ranking, get points for the general guild ranking, and even score as well as possible within the guild weekly.
3. the slightly exciting spooky atmosphere of the GE in the jungle, especially the music and the 4th difficult nightmare level with special graphics and top prizes
4. balanced combat and negotiation system: While it was challenging in the beginning with a small town to progress slowly in the GE from week to week, later with a developed city and exercise, the last chest could be attained regularly without too much effort.

In the Spire, thanks to my small town, I came only to the second level. So far, the Spire pleases me well. The graphics are pretty, the adaptation of the GE to Elvenar in terms of fighting and negotiation is quite well done. However, as far as I can see now, there is still a lot to make the Spire as attractive as the GE in FoE in my opinion:

1. good chances for very good prices in the last chests. For example, a 25% chance of a magic building in the last chest. Especially the last chest must be worthwhile!
2. similar guild aspects as in FoE
3. more atmosphere: a unique Spire music, and a fourth difficult, heavenly or nightmarish (for example, on very narrow brittle stairs) level with top prizes
4. the possibility, as in FoE, to activate a 4th turn of negotiations for some time without the use of diamonds

Lovec Krys

I have found a good use for the Spire: Players without Magic academy will be able to finish event quests currently requiring Magic academy after this goes to live.

edeba

Ok, so I completed the spire for the first time. I drained time instants because there is no way in the world I can match my schedule to the time blocks. I have way less supply and coin instants. I am down about 250 diamonds. I have way less goods. I drained my troops.

There is no way in the world the extra spell fragments and CC are worth this, none what-so-ever. I did not get a single prize that I thought was worthwhile.

I think you should add 100 ranking points and 25kp for completing the first level, 250 ranking points and 50kp for the second, and 500 ranking points and 100kp for the 3rd, no odds, just for level completion.

DeletedUser

The problem I have with the spire lies more with the magic academy. While I think it's great the spire provides an alternative source of fragments and combining catalysts, the real issue is the crafting recipes in the magic academy. As some players have already alluded to, what's the point in obtaining more CCs and fragments if all I am ever seeing is blue flames, unicorns, and coin/supply instant recipes? If the magic academy were to get a revamp in more desirable prizes, I think that in itself would make the spire much more appealing. For now, it seems like just doing the first map is worth it.

The one advantage I do see with the spire is that the first map can be completed without too much trouble and is a potential source of diamonds for my diamond farming worlds although the diamond prizes will probably be very scarce.

Potvorisko

I think you should add 100 ranking points and 25kp for completing the first level, 250 ranking points and 50kp for the second, and 500 ranking points and 100kp for the 3rd, no odds, just for level completion.

This is great idea...with the KPs and the ranking points! I am voting for this one!

Buttrflwr

Ok, I STILL like the idea of the spire. I do play it every time (can anyone say addict). For me, it has REALLY helped with my CC spells. I was very hard pressed to keep enough to craft what I needed, and I have been ONLY crafting CC spells since they were implemented. Now I finally have more than 10. :p But, and I do say BUT, it is too expensive for my Halflings Beta acct to do without having my fire chicken activated, and military boosts going. I gave up on the convince because I think it is totally ridiculous for ghosts who say they don't want my stuff, to take my stuff. It's not that bad on the first lvl or so, but once you get past 3 sets of things to offer, it is a crap shoot, and THEY KEEP THE STUFF ANYWAY! o_O:rolleyes::p I don't think I have lost a fight yet, but on those third waves, the ragged remnants of my troops limp home. It really is all about picking the right troops to throw at them...and those military boosts. (UUU, MMM, etc)
I have so many coin rains and supply instants it's ridic, and I have speed ups for DAYS. I have not been one of the lucky ones to win more than maybe 15 diamonds.

Make the odds better on the GOOD rewards, reduce the amount of goods required to convince those greedy grubbing ghosts, and please lower troop sizes...again. I am a tourney player, but fortunately not so much here on Beta, or I wouldn't be sending my troops out on these suicide runs, I would just not go into the spire. ;)

Thank you for what you are doing, I think we're getting there, we just still need some more work.

OH, and I LIKE the fact that the Spire is independent of FS, and not competitive. It can be hard when you are AM of a small, rebuilding FS and most of your decisions are geared to, is this good for the FS? It is a welcome break, something based solely on me and my play style.

OK, that's my current 25 cents worth. Carry on Devs! :D

ferrari13

I've completed again with the "new" rewards:

1st map costs:
  • 9.520.000 coins
  • 1.166.000 supplies
  • 66.700 tier 1 (46700 + 13400 + 6600)
  • 86.300 tier 2 (4100 + 53400 + 28800)
  • 32.200 tier 3 (0 + 18700 + 13500)
  • 17.100 tier 4 (7800 + 2600 + 6700)
  • 19.500 tier 5 (8700 + 7200 + 3600)
  • 3.310 orcs
  • 0 mana
  • 6990 seeds
  • 1 diamond
  • 12 h time instants to gates
  • (failed diplomacy 1 times)
1st map rewards:
  • 10% coin (4.100.000) - less than costs
  • 20% supply (820.000) - less than costs
  • 19 h time instants
  • 5% portal profit
  • 16 CC
  • 2250 fragments
  • 0 diamonds
  • trading station

2nd map costs:
  • 22.390.000 coins
  • 2.706.000 supplies
  • 370.000 tier 1 (200000 + 40000 + 130000)
  • 207.600 tier 2 (39200 + 55800 + 112600)
  • 81.600 tier 3 (46500 + 21700 + 13400)
  • 53.200 tier 4 (26700 + 4000 + 22500)
  • 47.800 tier 5 (12000 + 4000 + 31800)
  • 14.300 orcs
  • 209.000 mana
  • 9.500 seeds
  • 0 diamonds
  • 39 h time instants to gates
  • (failed diplomacy 9 times)
2nd map rewards:
  • 40% coin (16.400.000)
  • 25% supply (1.025.000)
  • 16 h time instants
  • 10% portal profit
  • 4 CC
  • 3500 fragments
  • 0 diamonds
  • no special building

3rd map costs:
  • 35.880.000 coins
  • 3.481.000 supplies
  • 273.000 tier 1 (13000 + 189000 + 71000)
  • 395.400 tier 2 (12000 + 244000 + 139400)
  • 243.700 tier 3 (70700 + 59300 + 113700)
  • 126.000 tier 4 (45900 + 24000 + 56100)
  • 98.000 tier 5 (49000 + 41500 + 7500)
  • 1.300 orcs
  • 153.000 mana
  • 43.500 seeds
  • 0 diamonds
  • 60 h time instants to gates
  • (failed diplomacy 14 times)
3rd map rewards:
  • 20% coin (8.200.000)
  • 15% supply (615.000)
  • 9 h timer
  • 5% portal profit
  • 7 CC
  • 4250 fragments
  • 75 diamonds
  • 1 dwarven armorer
Overall costs:
  • 67.790.000 coins (~165%)
  • 7.353.000 supplies (~180%)
  • 709.700 tier 1 (259700 + 242400 + 207600)
  • 689.300 tier 2 (55300 + 353200 + 280800)
  • 357.500 tier 3 (117200 + 99700 + 140600)
  • 196.300 tier 4 (80400 + 30600 + 850300)
  • 165.300 tier 5 (69700 + 52700 + 42900)
  • 18.910 orcs
  • 362.000 mana
  • 59.990 seeds
  • 111 h time instants to gates
Overall rewards:
  • 70% coin (28.700.000)
  • 60% supply (2.460.000)
  • 44 h time instants
  • 20% portal profit
  • 27 CC
  • 10.000 fragments
  • 75 diamonds
  • 1 trading station
  • 1 dwarven armorer
So:
- It costs me about 39 million coins, 5 million supplies, 1.7 million normal goods, 362k senient goods, 19k orcs, 360k mana and 60k seeds and 67 h time instants to get 20% portal profit, 27 CC, 10.000 fragments, 75 diamonds and 2 buildings. --> costs too high, rewards too poor
- The costs are increasing when you get further in the spire --> that is ok
- The rewards are the same in every map (maybe overall the 1st map was the best...), and nearly in every chest you can find the same rewards (coin, supply instants and fragments) --> rewards should also increase, also a bit more than the costs, because you have to do the first two maps to reach the last; for the chests more variaty needed. Like in one chest you have coin and supply instant (but min. 33%, and not in too much chests), the other have spells, and so on... And the rewards should also change weekly
- Even if the rewards were better, it can't be completed every week (with only diplomacy): 8x tier1, 7x tier2, 4x tier3, 3x tier4, 2x tier5 manufactury + 2 armory + 3 burning pool (or equivalent) needed + 240k seeds (60k for diplomacy and 180k to feed those tier4-5 manufacturies). Or you need sets and AWs to boost production. Note: it varies on your luck; I counted with 2x9 hour production with 700% bonus; I didn't count with decays, so those have to be included as well
- and also like I said earlier, new kind of rewards (better ones) needed, costs have to be reduces, and some interesting features should be added

Edit:
I don't know how the negotiation costs (per offer) counted, but I have much less costs than Dony, e.g the very last boss costs 800k coin, 80k supplies, 20k marble, 20k planks, 12k crystals, 6.2k gems, 16k mana and 3k seeds per offer. (I'm completed the tech tree and have squad size 3258)

edeba

You sure showed the massive extra use of coin and supplies over what you win. Nice that you got 2 of the buildings as I didn't get any with completing the entire squire.

I've completed again with the "new" rewards:
  • trading station
  • dwarven armorer

Buttrflwr

Ok, I shouldn't have said I haven't lost a fight yet up there somewhere ^^^. This lvl I am on ONLY has 2 waves (so far) and I am getting my tail kicked. I gave up. Even with fire chicken fed and boosts, my troops are dying a horrible death, and I don't have enough left to even fight with. It takes SO MANY to form a squad in the Spire, and I do have a tourney to deal with. Sigh....

Arthus

I think they should not add spire of eternity to live version at least until 2020.
The feature that makes players to lose more things than they will win is useless in game.
At least tournaments and fellowship adventures are crucial to the town's development with rewards as blueprints and phoenix artifacts.

Deleted User - 56274

@Arthus - the spire is completely optional. Right now I do not do it when it pops up because I do not have troops to spare and prefer to focus on tourneys for relics. For higher level players who have more relics than they can use, the spire probably gets preference over tourneys because it has more varied rewards. I think this is another thing that depending on where you are at in the game it's excitement generation level will vary.

Deleted User - 60107

My main city (on EN2) already finished Constructs. The tournament gives KP, Rune Shards and Broken Shards - all useful for advancing your AWs. Also some enchantments. And if you are in a good FS you also get numerous KP Instants, some RRs, more enchantments, and maybe even a Blueprint. Overall the tournament rewards are better than 90% of all Spire rewards, and the remaining 10% of Spire rewards have too low win chances. I'll stick with the tournaments even if the Spire gets added to the live worlds.

DeletedUser2947

I guess I am the only one who likes the Spire. I don't do tourneys much, so have some resources to spare. The negotiate game is fun, and I succeed most of the time, though not guaranteed. Convince option is greyed out on mobile though, which is a shame.

edeba

I thought it was fun, but it is not advisable if you are trying to improve your game...

I guess I am the only one who likes the Spire. I don't do tourneys much, so have some resources to spare. The negotiate game is fun, and I succeed most of the time, though not guaranteed. Convince option is greyed out on mobile though, which is a shame.