• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

DeletedUser1739

This Spire of Eternity looks like the Forge of Empire Guild Expeditions.
I hope they have taken over the community aspect of the EG otherwise I will be extremely disappointed.

If it's a solo thing to do, it will not match Elvenar's spirit where solidarity and community are the watchwords anyway.

ekarat

Why not? FOE does. Whether you're on the map conquering provinces or in GE, it's still fight or negotiate. Even the Dailies and event quests have "solve this negotiation" or "defeat this army".

We just have to wait and see.

Short answer: Pacing.

Tournaments are weekly, GE is weekly. Maps (in FoE or Elvenar) stick around.

If this were weekly, it would feel like having two tournaments, which would feel redundant.

Heymrdiedier

Is this a "someday" feature, or a "Monday" feature.
I've kinda just barely been hanging around to see if it adds enough to keep the game interesting (for me) but my "meh" level is rising with the wait...:oops:

this is what i find in the help game files:
"The Spire opens every sunday and closes on friday."
"Solve encounters via diplomacy or battle."
"Receive rewards while you progress through different levels."

does that answer your question? from sunday to friday. Or are you trying to find out when it will be on beta? LCM said in a few days in the video, so i assume early next week (friday release for a new feature would mean too much stress for QA mods i think :p )

Loki Blue

Sounds exactly like Guild Expedition, except GE goes from Tuesday to Monday.

PrimroseSylvia

Not only sounds exactly... :D :D
x05dVkJ.png

SoggyShorts

does that answer your question? from sunday to friday. Or are you trying to find out when it will be on beta? LCM said in a few days in the video, so i assume early next week (friday release for a new feature would mean too much stress for QA mods i think :p )
Funny, I'm not sure exactly what I was asking, but you still gave me all of the answers I wanted. Thank you:D

DeletedUser

Since The spire of Eternity is for Fellowship members, can we please have The Golden Spire of Elvenalicious that has actual colors for non-fellowship members and doesn’t have the terrible guessing game of negotiating and long battles?

I like logic puzzles but the negotiating in the foe guild expeditions is not logic, it’s just guessing 5 things in 3 rounds.

The Golden Spire of Elvenalicious could have 15 levels, one for each chapter. Instead of negotiating we can trade (fair trades and cross trades) and instead of unit battles we can have Phoenix feats of strength using our phoenixes. I have no idea what these could be but I’d rather not see my Phoenix fall out of the air dead from battles. And if a new player starts, they get the phoenix buildings at chapter 1.

Maybe feats of strength are feeding a particular phoenix x amount of times or upgrading a phoenix building or breeding a phoenix.

A storm and an Aureate creates a new phoenix building called Emerald Phoenix.

You can only go up to the level you’re at in the game. If you’re in chapter 1, then your spire is Level 1.

And you have to build the spire as well.

Gifts: Any would be lovely but relics would be nice.

DeletedUser

Nah we know this is for fellowships, they will flood fellowships with so much yucky stuff that when the goods stuff comes out fellowship members won't have room because they will have too many military buildings. I'm waiting for my Golden Spire of Elvenalicious and Monster encounters. Thank you very much.