• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Spire of Eternity - Moonstone library

Droopy

I see the moonstone library set is now as random chest prize available in the Spire of Eternity.

Now i'm wondering if i will be able to win it while i crafted the complete set a chapter back from the MA?

The prizes i got didn't contain any of those, but i understand this selection is random. Just to be sure i can win one that fits my current chapter :)

Questar

Now i'm wondering if i will be able to win it while i crafted the complete set a chapter back from the MA?
If it's in the Spire (which may only be temporary), you can win it ... I won an Endless Scroll today, having crafted one a month or so back.

Whether you DO actually win one is another matter entirely

Droopy

If it's in the Spire (which may only be temporary), you can win it ... I won an Endless Scroll today, having crafted one a month or so back.

Whether you DO actually win one is another matter entirely

I totally understand that winning is another thing, but you could only craft 1 of each part in the MA. That is the reason why it made me wonder.

But if you won one this week i know enough now :)