• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Spire of Eternity fights freezing at first boss

Krellya

Game version: v1.102-beta.2-(2644211) (2020-03-27 09:57)
HTML5: Yes
Game world: https://zz1.elvenar.com/game
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome - 80.0.3987.149 (64 bits)
Flash Player version: I switched to html 5 tho on Edge it shows 32.0.0.330 (64 bits)
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Pro
Screen resolution: 1440x900
Account name:
Krellya
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
? 5/5 = happens always since yesterday

Quest title: Spire of Eternity

Current situation:
Since yesterday when I try a fight in the Spire of Eternity, it won't load but keep frozen....I have cleared cache, restarded browsers, restarded PC after clear cache and tried annonymous windows on both Chrome and Edge. Nothing works.
If I reload page after I asked retreat or continue it will still freeze if I choose continue, but if I retreat all seems normal.
Oh I already tried lower graphics, battle and still get freeze.
I am currently stuck at last fight on 1st floor.
not even the numbers (up to 27) usually showing not appear

__
__

Expected situation: Normally load the fight
__
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. Enter Spire
2. Choose stage
3. Choose fight and choose army
4. Choose army
5.Wait to the fight load and fight

DeletedUser2690

I am currently stuck at last fight on 1st floor.

Do you mean you're at the first gate, or at the boss? Do you feed the Fire Phoenix? Do you have boosts out? Are you doing manual or auto-fight?

Thus far, I cannot reproduce on either manual or auto-fight. I need to be sure there are no differences. Thank you.

Krellya

Hi, it is the boss.
I do have Fire Phoenix.
I have Enlightened Light Range and Unleashed Unit Upgrade up and active.
Im still having the issue, usually There was no problem at all, just now, I tried only manual because is usually what I like to play with.

If is not reproduced, then any suggestion what might be?

DeletedUser2690

I cannot reproduce. I set up exactly as you have, @Krellya . Are you still using Chrome with HTML as specified originally, or have you switched? I will check with the other moderators. Again, thank you for your patience.

Krellya

Ty Theodore, any help or suggestion will be welcome
I do use html5 Chrome, is my browser.
My apologies, if switching navigator is the fix, I'll think about it.....is because I never saw any reason to change my browser. Elvenar always worked with Chrome here.
I do appreciate and thanks for trying help me figure out what is going on.

DeletedUser2690

@Krellya I'm using Chrome with HTML. That is not the problem with what you are encountering.

Krellya

I'm lost then......all is updated here as for OS, antivirus.....everything was ok b4 this Spire :(
Thanks for the support and input given.
If is a problem on my end then.....do you have any idea what might be?
What can I do?

Krellya

Hi Theodore, Tournament fights are ok, I just did at Marble tournament now. Province fights are OK I just did one

DeletedUser2690

My apologies. I have absolutely no answers right now. Since you seem to be the only one experiencing the problem, I will mark it as cannot reproduce and archive it. If you are having the same problem with the next Spire, please let us know.