• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Spire - incorrect warning message

Arayla

Game version: v1.86-(a380ee8)-(master-stable) (2019-08-12 12:59)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Safari 12.0.2
Operating System: MacOS Mojave 10.14.2
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: Arayla
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation: I catered 10 chests on Map 1 of the Spire today. I did not see a message about receiving any mystery chests until I finished the 10th chest. At that point, a message appeared in the upper left saying that 4 mystery chests were on the map and I needed to click one of them. However, only 1 mystery chest was on the map.

Expected situation: Only show that message when there are actually 4 mystery chests.

Screenshots of the bug:
Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 10.45.08 PM.png

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I cannot reproduce this. tested in both flash and html5
Im seeing the chest appear 1 by 1, no getting the notification of 4 when only 1 spawned.
as soon as i open 1 chest, i see the counter lower by 1 even if the chests are in locked sections.
So everything looks very okay for me

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
thats good to hear, but in case you encounter it again, feel free to reply on this bug en we will reopen it and reinvestigate