• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Spire fellowship reward

Martia

Just saw this icon on the fellowship pages. But what does it mean? Does anybody know how you get it?
Screenshot_20210604-223226_Elvenar.jpg

Pauly7

It shows amount of chests your FS earned in spire.
I guess so, but how is that meaningful? So right now we have 12. Will this increase by 12 each week or always just show the previous week's score. It isn't very explicit as to which. If it's the former then it's just a weird number because it doesn't correspond with the trophies which have been going for a long time. It also would be a little pointless because if you have 23 silver medals and 52 bronze medals then you can count vaguely how many crystals that would amount to.

Martia

Ok that's the twelve milestones in the spire. But when is it updated? We reached silver in spire, shouldn't we then have more than 3?
I think I still do not understand the whole thing

Karvest

Hm... strange, even not all gold spire FS have 12... then it can be something else (or some bug)

Pauly7

I see 12 on all the teams that got gold, but beyond that it's all over the show - One will have 11, then the next has 1, then the next has 9. I can't make any sense of that.

Enevhar Aldarion

That eliminates my next guess, because it takes a lot more than 12 members to get gold, so it can't be the number of members who completed the Spire.

Enevhar Aldarion

Alright, we have a visual bug with this on the mobile app. When you look at this on the browser, it shows the purple orb and a 1 when you mouse over the new trophy, while the app shows the trophy again by mistake. So as people had guessed in other threads, this is just to show that the fellowship had someone earn at least one point in the Spire. So that 3 means this has been active for the last three Spires, even though it was not showing in the game yet. So for a fellowship that regularly get bronze or better, this is a meaningless trophy.

Karvest

Doubt any of current gold (and even silver) spire FS haven't participated in all recent spires.

Pauly7

Hmm, but what if gold gets you 3 points and it's been running in the background for the last 4 weeks.

Enevhar Aldarion

The number does not make sense, but at least we know what it is for. Do you think Inno would do something really odd and have the game look at all Spire data for each fellowship and retroactively include the times a fellowship did not make it to Bronze or higher and include that in this new trophy? I joined my current fellowship after they were already getting at least Bronze every week, so I don't know if they had 3 weeks before that where they did not make Bronze.

Martia

We also never had gold and have a 3. Also in the last times we most got silver.
The fellowship beta dragons never got silver or gold and has a 4.
I cannot conclude any sense of this button yet.