• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Spire Bosses rewards

• Thread starter Deleted User - 81672
  • Start date

Deleted User - 81672

I'd like to suggest small changes in rewards of the 3 bosses of the Spire:
Currently they are like this:
Spire_Bosses.jpg

Portal Profit progression is NOK. It should be 10%-25%-50%.
And for the 3rd Boss the reward are pretty small, I propose to replace the Moonstone library with Magic Workshop with 10% chance.

Pauly7

Portal Profit progression is NOK. It should be 10%-25%-50%.
And for the 3rd Boss the reward are pretty small, I propose to replace the Moonstone library with Magic Workshop with 10% chance.
Different people have different things they would like more of. Personally I would prefer the chances for Dwarven Armourers to go up.

Deleted User - 81672

Personally I would prefer the chances for Dwarven Armourers to go up.
It's not about preferences, but about progression of rewards. Dwarven Armorer has 10% in 1st Boss and 20% in 3rd Boss, it's a progression. Where Portal Profits have 10-10-25.
To be honest I would also like for chances for Dwarven Armorer to go up. And Portal Profits are the worst reward I could get.

Pauly7

It's not about preferences, but about progression of rewards. Dwarven Armorer has 10% in 1st Boss and 20% in 3rd Boss, it's a progression. Where Portal Profits have 10-10-25.
But Dwarven Armourers are something that you always want more of. If the MW was added to the 3rd boss at 10%, you would have a 15% chance of winning one each week. People would quite quickly have all the MWs that they would need... I guess that would only make it like the Moonstone Library, where they also end up stacking up in inventories.

galrond

To be honest I would also like for chances for Dwarven Armorer to go up. And Portal Profits are the worst reward I could get.
You are mixing apples and bananas, and got everything upside down.
The portal profits (10-10-25) are what they give, if you get them. That´s progresion in value (from boss 2 to 3).
The Dwarven Armorer (10-20) are the chance of getting them. No matter if you win the DA on first or theird boss the value is the same. No progression in value.
I like progresion too. The portal profit part is straight forward: Make the size of profit go up with boss (10-15-25 or 10-25-50).
Replaceing Moonstone library with Magic Workshop at theird boss would be good.
I don´t know, how I want them to increase chance of getting DA. But not by decreasing chance of Magic residence/workshop or trader/genie :eek:

Marindor

The Spire rewards change from time to time. We have a feedback thread for feedback on the rewards. Since this is not really a new game idea but rather feedback, I'll archive this thread now.