• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Spire - "And,.. if the third door opens ...?" (the last door of the laboratories)

vorth nabekoon

I hope I wrote in the correct section of the forum

Idea: Spire - "And,.. if the third door opens ...?" (the last door of the laboratories)

Problem: Currently finished the last fight on the spire, the third door does not open behind the third toad and one remains stopped waiting for receive the prizes won along the way. But what would happen if that door opens?

Solution: the proposal is to have the possibility to open the last door after defeating the third toad, and have access to a new room (for example, let's call it "Hall of the keys"), where there are as many chests as there are Wonders that each of us has. Inside each chest you can find from 1 to 3 keys, and you can open a maximum of 3 chests.

The keys will be given to the players together with the prizes won at the time of the disappearance of the spire together with the awarding of all prizes.

Once the spire is finished and the prizes have been received, and the keys can be used for ... .. (I indicate two solutions):

A. To Raise the levels of a new “Company Ancient Wonder” common to all players of the Fellowship, which will appear when the prizes are awarded, and developed by the keys taken into the chests. This new wonder could be a mixture between genius and a wonder, that could give both rewards and Spire points (which reduce the limit of the current 1330 points), and have progressive bonuses that allow all members of the company to reduce the difficulty of the encounters on the spire as the level is increased. .

B. Proceed along similar trails to those of the mini-events that will be activated by clicking on the buildings in the background of the city (I mean those buildings, that I call "Cathedrals", that appear when you build a ancient wonder ), trails consisting of 6 to 15 doors (for example), at at the end of which prizes typical of the ancient wonder of which the keys are taken are won. For example, if we have the keys taken from the casket of the Monastery, entering the Cathedral of the monastery and proceeding from door to door, we will arrive at the end of the path where we will find a random prize related to the wonder , such as: troops, buildings that help combat or knowledge points, etc.

Alternatively the keys could be replaced by rune fragments for ...,

1. enhance the companionship's Ancient wonder ,

2. be used on routes of mini events,

I apologize for my English, it is quite basic, I hope I have made myself understood and I hope that the creative effort will lead to an improvement in the game and more fun for everyone, Thanks.