• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City [Spells] Collecting spells in Magic Academy

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Summary
Make it possible to open het Magic Academy for Crafting without automatically collecting the finished spells.

Decription
The magic academy is now a building that has two functions and one cannot collect a crafted item without collecting spells first.
It would be nice to see a collect button on each spell enchantment in the Magic academy, the same as it does when collecting a crafted item.

Motivation
More user friendly than the current round plus no annoyance by accidentally collecting spells.

Possible downsides
It would mean that people who do want to collect their spells, need to do an extra step (either push a button or get through a confirmation popup).

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

i see a very valid point here.
If you want make some spells for FA you cant check the crafting tab if you dont have the right FA up at that time. That indeed kinda sucks
Maybe a shortcut key to go to the crating tab immediatly would fix it allready? like theres allready a shortcut for trader

DeletedUser

@SoggyShorts that's a convoluted way to get to my crafting feature. I tried it, but who would think to go to inventory, then click on disenchant to get to another window that says crafting, then click on that to get to the crafting page. This is as backwards as it gets. Simple solution, collect buttons for enchantments when I click on my magic academy.

DeletedUser2003

I voted yes, but I would prefer a button like the trader one at the bottom of the page to get to the crafting page though rather then more clicks!
I like that idea Sir Squirrel, so I played around with it a little. My skills are nothing compared to yours, but this is at least an idea..
Center Bar with VV Icon.png