• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Spectral Stone in Spire [screenshot]

Enevhar Aldarion

The location of the Spectral Stone in the Spire has been visible for a while now in the mobile version, but I have finally gotten the first one from the grand prizes in the Winter event, and here is how it looks in the browser version when you have one or more of them. When you have zero, the extra box is not there, and it works for any one spirit, on any of the three turns.

Screenshot (55).png

edeba

This shows without the division in mobile.

It is WAY TOO EASY to accidently spend it, should be further separated so that you can't soend unintentionally.
Also, its pretty worthless that it only appliest to one square, not the whole encounter.
It is not worthless. Save it for when you have only one spot, but more than one good that fits in. I would agree that if you are not careful, you could waste it by using it in a place that doesn't finished the encounter.

And I completely agree that it should be further separated from the rest, like maybe all the way to the opposite side.