• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Special offers for diamonds.

DeletedUser1502

I have been playing for a while and I notices that Inno gives "special" offers on the other servers but not in Beta. I have seen 2 in the last week on the USA server. One was for extra "sugar beets" when you buy diamonds and the other was for "40% more diamonds." I have not seen any of these types of "specials" on Beta. May I ask why?

DeletedUser1502

Today there was yet another "special offer on the USA server. They were offered an expansion at a discount in diamonds.
We "help" you find the problems BEFORE they get into other countries and are "paying" a maxi price for diamonds for all our efforts.
We use to occasionally "win" diamonds if we were fast enough in finding problems. I do not believe that this is the case any longer.
Can you please check into these "discounts" for Beta?

DeletedUser2088

In Sinya Arda where I usually play, comes those special offers and like you, we have too that about expansions with diamonds. I also play US server.
I haven't been "winning" any diamonds in any contests, but others have and that has really made me wonder why is that?
Well here Finland that problem is already, at least in our family since my hubby plays Elvenar too both US server and beta. He has won many prices in March of Herbs but I didn't got even pink unicorn even that I used real money twice to get it!
That really confuses and makes me angry. I had feeling that I was only using real money over nothing since odds that supposed to be good were not that in my gsme and after that I lost my interest over Mrch of the Herbs.

SoggyShorts

We use to occasionally "win" diamonds if we were fast enough in finding problems. I do not believe that this is the case any longer.
You still get diamond rewards for being the first to post a bug on Beta.
I haven't been "winning" any diamonds in any contests, but others have and that has really made me wonder why is that?
For some reason different regions have different contests. US has had 2 or 3 in the year I've been playing. Another country(I forget which) had a contest for the best new spell idea.

DeletedUser1502

You still get diamond rewards for being the first to post a bug on Beta.

For some reason different regions have different contests. US has had 2 or 3 in the year I've been playing. Another country(I forget which) had a contest for the best new spell idea.

DeletedUser1502

They were giving diamonds for the first post in forums about a bug. But lately, they just tell you to submit to support and no diamonds. (at least that I've seen). They were doing the same thing on other servers and have stopped there too. They still get the extras for buying diamonds.
Today on another server I got an "instant" bonus, but not in BETA.

Sir Squirrel

The instants were given out on beta a week ago or so, and they are still giving diamonds for bug reports in beta as far as I know. They also started giving diamonds for the chests in the tec tree from the end of dwarves on and there are now main line quests that give diamonds as well.
Not sure why we are not getting the deals on diamonds and expansions like on live though. You would think that with all the bugs we deal with, we would get special deals that live doesn't get, but it seems we don't even get the deals that live gets.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2088

Sp they are withdrawing diamonds to be getting only with real money.
Not good enough.
You have so expensive game that diamonds are used very fast. What costs expansions if you buy them with diamonds, it depends on how many you have bought.
What costs to Macig Castles update? 500 diamonds!
What costs batle with with diamonds? A LOT!!!
What costs some extra culture building? TOO MUCH

I tell you that when you buy diamonds, they are gone soon.
They melt like snow in the sunshine

And that reason was that I started to feel uncomphtible to play FV2!

If you make greedy came, you can be sure that people leaves. No one wants senseless quest - no one but you do made Marh of the Herbs greedy.
Many supplements totally taken. Amount 500, then 1000 and so on.
You know that is WRONG TURN!!!!
Very wrong!

I suggest that you invent quest that asks reasinable amount of supplements!
If you don't have any idea what to make, use us that are here. I have some plan or two for quests but you haven't asked.
I have some knowledge of gaming, I play every day away.
It gives insight to game, and I absolutely feel when some event is only a wrong turn.

I plead you to heed it what I wrote

Sir Squirrel

After checking the prices of diamonds, I see we do get a little bit of a deal over all for diamonds. I only get 1100 diamonds on live for 6.99 Canadian and on beta I get 1400.