• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Special offer leads to event window

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.40-(ade6d81a7) (2017-09-22 9:21)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Chrome Version 60.0.3112.113 (Offizieller Build) (32-Bit)
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.130
Operating System: Win 7
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: Flabbes
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
got a special offer (top right) without notification window, when I click on it, I just see the usual event window. when I check the diamond window just usual view, reload doesn't fix it

Expected situation:
see the special offer

Reproduction Steps
reload game
2. see offer, click on it

Screenshots of the bug:

upload_2017-9-24_11-8-52.png

upload_2017-9-24_11-11-2.png

upload_2017-9-24_11-9-37.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

Well, if you entered the diamonds window the usual way you could still see it. ^^

Marindor

This issue has now been resolved and shouldn't happen on Live. Since this was resolved outside of our regular workflow, we will now archive this thread as "cannot reproduce" but we will reward the diamonds :)

Deleted User - 60107

It was explained. When I first logged in I got a window telling me about a special limited-time deal where I get double sprouts (or whatever they are called) with every opened chest.

Though I got the explanation only in Arendyl (on the EN server).

DeletedUser1681

I can't remember seeing any such limited-time deal here (double "sprouts" as seen in Flabbes post) - I think many would appreciate (and grasp) such an opportunity to get double for each nutshell opened.

And I did just by chance notice that there was an "double-offer" running and indeed did use most of my hazelnuts local server - but an announcement... nope, don't think there was one.

DeletedUser607

me too, there was nothing that explained that it was double sprouts.

might be worth looking into that matter, because many of us (including me) have aimed for that prize, and it might have been very interesting to get those double sprouts aswell.

Sir Squirrel

I didn't get the offer on live just here on beta. Didn't get a window that said anything either, just seen the offer in the corner so I clicked it, I though it was broken because it just brought me to the prize window. Then after I did it a second time I seen the second sprouts in the bubble by the chests. There should be a little better explanation on this offer for sure!

DeletedUser1681

Well, did not get an announcement window today (sunday morning european time) either... but there is a special double sprout offer running :p on beta now.

As for the offer announcement window on live servers... yesterday (saturday) morning I logged in german and later us server - no announcement, but I knew by that time from elsewhere that there was a special offer. However saturday afternoon about an hour after my comment in this thread I logged in those servers and got an announcement window.

Marindor

I can't remember seeing any such limited-time deal here (double "sprouts" as seen in Flabbes post) - I think many would appreciate (and grasp) such an opportunity to get double for each nutshell opened.

And I did just by chance notice that there was an "double-offer" running and indeed did use most of my hazelnuts local server - but an announcement... nope, don't think there was one.

This was indeed not working correctly on Beta but should have been fixed in time for Live. On my own Live account, I do see the sprout icons correctly now and from now on my Beta account as well. Is anyone still not seeing it correctly on Beta?

DeletedUser607

This was indeed not working correctly on Beta but should have been fixed in time for Live. On my own Live account, I do see the sprout icons correctly now and from now on my Beta account as well. Is anyone still not seeing it correctly on Beta?

so, then this is not a "cannot reproduce", because you could confirm it ;-)

and, was it just displayed incorrectly, or was that offer actually gone?

Marindor

This issue has now been resolved and shouldn't happen on Live. Since this was resolved outside of our regular workflow, we will now archive this thread as "cannot reproduce" but we will reward the diamonds :)

;)

And it was indeed displayed incorrectly.

DeletedUser1777

Well I had the offer yersterday in live, it worked as intenden. As other players already mentioned, the announcement in live happened in the afternoon.

In Beta I have the offer today, it looks correct (-> sprouts are there), but the notification pop-up in Beta is missing again :rolleyes:

BTW:
I like the idea of doubling sprouts :)
It's too bad I didn't know I could have them even when the pictures aren't there (and this thread was created). It would have been for me a worth use for the nuts. Todays prize don't tempt me to use any nut at all :confused:

DeletedUser607

okay, so when I went after the 3x 20h, I actually got the 40 sprouts instead of 20.

good to know :)