• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Sorceries (inventory)

Heffernan

In inventory there’s a tab that i haven’t noticed before ”Sorceries” - ”this is where you store your sorceries that you can win in events or other occasions”.

A new feature ? Or have I missed some announcement ?
What are those ?

I noticed this in ipad, haven’t checked if it is visible other devices (in case it’s brand new).

Biloutte91

1635415297385.png

Avocado

this word rises hopes.... does this mean, it is exchangable for an artefact of my choice?

Avocado

Oh, I just saw a picture with the description oft the RSK in the FA thread....so yes, it does mean choice of artifact, though it is a limited choice. That's great :)))

Karvest

There can be different rewards in the kit. This one allow you to select one of 2 "halloween" artifacts.
There are kits with coins/supplies/AWKP instants, with "winter" evo bases, with "winter" artifacts/royal restorations, etc.

DeletedUser3840

Got a question how do actually use the RSK? Received my first one and it just tells you you’ll be able to choose between with no ability to select.

Prueba2

Have you read something "official" about it? Everything is not confirmed until is released/announced, game files can always be modified.
True.
But if it is info got from current game files it has some real basis... while, on the other hand, everybody's speculations (including myself) have not...
@Karvest usually provides good useful information, it was just to confirm it

Karvest

My info is from client files. But they are often subject to change before release. And some things are in client files for ages, but never seen ingame.