• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

Pauly7

I remember a couple of years ago in the Autumn event I planned on getting "Fields of Gold". To the point I had already sold something, prepared the space and created a little area that it was going to fit in well with... I ended up spending 3,000 currency to get it. At one point I threw my tablet across the room. That was the one time ever that I've clicked that button to buy an extra 500 event currency for silly money... Then I eventually won it on the last role of the dice, already in extra time.

Arthus

Events are nice but boring since they removed endless questline, active players can't get more than others for their work.

UlyssesBlue

I found this means of depicting the order of the grand prizes to be confusing. It took me most of the event to work out that it should be read from right to left. This is quite counter-intuitive. A vertical format would probably be better.
next prize.png

Karvest

Arrow there shows a direction of GP moving, plus known sequence artifact-filler-artifact-etc.
But yeah, a bit counter-intuitive, I've seen fellows confused because of that.
Vertical format with prizes going up would make same confusion though.

DeletedUser3319

The quests are as usually at one point disappointing. A player in chapter 2 needs about 40 hours to make 2 enchantment items. Because when you have the quest, you won't get any when visiting neighbours.

Enevhar Aldarion

The quests are as usually at one point disappointing. A player in chapter 2 needs about 40 hours to make 2 enchantment items. Because when you have the quest, you won't get any when visiting neighbours.
If you are in a fellowship, or just make one of your own, the very first encounter of every weekly tournament rewards an enchantment. Also, the enchantments you can win from two of the beacons will count for these quests too.

CrazyWizard

If you are in a fellowship, or just make one of your own, the very first encounter of every weekly tournament rewards an enchantment. Also, the enchantments you can win from two of the beacons will count for these quests too.
It's not as easy anymore to go "deep" and aquire some enchantments that way.
So it ain't as fast anymore as it once was.

Pauly7

In the early stages the "gain 2 enchantments" or "gain 4 enchantments" quests can really put the brakes on. Sometimes you get lucky with NH or have tournament rounds coming up. However, even if you wait three days to complete that quest it isn't really a big deal because any of the other quests can be done blindfolded without spoilers and you'll still be finished comfortably within the time.

Astralsoul

In my little city here in beta, I was stuck there. four enchantments. Got three reliqs, 2 CC I had cooking (had them before already), and 2 Inspiring Meditation (sucky, but convenient), to make it.

guivou

this event is quite easy , i create my new city a few days after the event start and now i am waiting next quest tomorrow morning but you have to anticipate all quest before collecting something with list of quest given by more advenced players

to get enchantements : the best way , with a very small city, is with the event : trading scroll with the good beacon

Jackluyt

Towards the end of the event, I decided that I like having a fixed number of story quests with one a day at the end. It stops the hot-shot players rushing through and then complaining there is nothing to do!

A minor improvement, I think would be to release TWO interesting quests per day - perhaps something different and a bit challenging. Or maybe even three...

DeletedUser1953

I think Inno never give the formula for SS tournament but i hope that this building will not count as AW with the stage level, it should be insane !

We can think about people can not play the last day, they will loose the last price 89/89, it should be better if it is on 88 or 87 or put a rotten reward ....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeepTerminal

I think Inno never give the formula for SS tournament but i hope that this building will not count as AW with the stage level, it should be insane !

An evolving building is not an AW. They didn't mention evolving building as a factor. We also know that it is not a factor in Spire SS calculation. So we can say with a high degree of confidence that evolving buildings don't affect tourney SS.

DeletedUser3314

Seems they made some more changes to the beacons before going live or Jackluyt has made a mistake in his overview: 40, 45 & 83 are different.