• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

DeletedUser2526

well i give up on this one.. i just dont have the resources needed to do more than half of these quests .. so have fun but this turned out NOT to be FUN at all.. maybe if i have another level under me.. low level players will have a hard time ...

Enevhar Aldarion

well i give up on this one.. i just dont have the resources needed to do more than half of these quests .. so have fun but this turned out NOT to be FUN at all.. maybe if i have another level under me.. low level players will have a hard time ...

Maybe it depends on how your city is set up. I am at the beginning of chapter 4 and I have been done with all but the once per day quests for a few days now.

Jackluyt

Balancing

• Probabilities to win certain prizes in the Beacons of Power have been adjusted, to better spread the chances of winning Daily Prizes and other Beacon rewards between different options instead of having select Beacons that will always be chosen .
Does anyone have a graphic that shows the new probabilities to win the Daily and Grand Prize after this balancing?
Please message me if you do.
:)

Enevhar Aldarion

Balancing

• Probabilities to win certain prizes in the Beacons of Power have been adjusted, to better spread the chances of winning Daily Prizes and other Beacon rewards between different options instead of having select Beacons that will always be chosen .
Does anyone have a graphic that shows the new probabilities to win the Daily and Grand Prize after this balancing?
Please message me if you do.
@MinMax Gamer does, I would bet. :)

Jackluyt

No, I have updated the calculators that show exactly which chests/beacons are good for what, everyone can get their own setup. If anyone is so inclined, then can make snazzy graphics for specific cases based on that.

it would be really nice to have a simple graphic that people can refer to.
The majority of people who use my event notes are not very computer literate and not good at calculators and suchlike.

Jackluyt

These are the new Beacons of Power with adjusted values, if anyone can use them.
If someone makes a simple easy to use graphic of which Beacon is good for which prize, please copy it to me.

Note: Some of the Pictures have been swapped as well!

109486455_10217235645343817_243272448007161049_o.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

@Marindor I think I have run across a potential big issue with the event. I have completed tonight's quest and the progress bar is showing 78/90 completed. The spoiler list out there also shows 12 more quests left to do. But the countdown timer on the window where you choose the beacons say 11 days, 22 hours left. That can't be right or we will not get the 90th quest. If I have completed today's quest and there are still 12 more quests, the timer should say 12 days, 22 hours left. Can anyone else who is caught up on the quests verify this is showing the same for them?

Avenahar

I just notice that the quest
2020-07-18 15_46_26-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game – Opera.png

is in fact "or solve 6 Tournament provinces.
Honestly, it's a little bit too hard in comparison to 6 world map encounters. Please lower the Tournament amount.

Enevhar Aldarion

View attachment 7609
Honestly, it's a little bit too hard in comparison to 6 world map encounters. Please lower the Tournament amount.

Before they made the change to the tournament this week, that quest was "solve 6 encounters or 24 tournament encounters", so they have already lowered it from what it has been in all the past events.

Avenahar

Before they made the change to the tournament this week, that quest was "solve 6 encounters or 24 tournament encounters", so they have already lowered it from what it has been in all the past events.
Ooops, actually it was quite hard to fullfill as I had to solve this quest by taking the 10th to 16th Tournament Provinces - now licking my wounds :(

Richord

In short for me:

'OK' event

but I'm getting tired of new evolve buildings with little or no means to get upgrades for the ones in stock. eg brown bear for the massive losses due to the tournament...

guivou

A 25% Supply windfall as a daily exclusive!? :mad: I am sure Inno can to better then this and don't need us to provide tons of examples of what would be better. Seriously, I can't believe people are happy with this event. If it doesn't get better, I won't even bother doing it on my live world :confused:
today 25% coin rain ...

so far no building producing seeds , on live should be better to have Pond of Autumn or Black Lotus instead of these poor instants

DeletedUser3314

Can we get an alternative for quest #59 ?
1595186365031.png

I don't have a barrack yet, not enough room so I'm stuck right now.
Tried using a Mage Battalion instant but that doesn't seem to count (hope I didn't waste it because of not having a barrack). :(

Last edited by a moderator:

edeba

Indeed, with the massive ramping up of difficulty of the tournament this becomes much more difficult...

Before if you were just doing two levels long, you could just leave them there waiting for a quest. Now to actually get anything decent out of the tournament you have to do the provinces on the tight time schedule

View attachment 7609

CrazyWizard

Can we get an alternative for quest #59 ?
View attachment 7620
I don't have a barrack yet, not enough room so I'm stuck right now.
Tried using a Mage Battalion instant but that doesn't seem to count (hope I didn't waste it because of not having a barrack). :(

Yet is in "I will never have it at all" ;)
You refuse and work around placing a "key building" on purpose, I am almost amazed that after all these years you have finally accepted the academy ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3314

Yet is in "I will never have it at all" ;)
You refuse and work around placing a "key building" on purpose...
Maybe I will, maybe I won't but for now I know that I don't have the room and without an alternative I'm stuck.
Why should this be a "key building" ? It's says in the announcement that you can choose between fighting or negotiating and even in the tutorial you can choose which way to go, so if that's a possible choice then the barrack ain't a "key building". :p Or are you forcing me into a certain play style ?

... I am almost amazed that after all these years you have finally accepted the academy ;)
Not really, it's still to big and after the last "upgrade" I get less useful receipts then before. :(

Last edited by a moderator: