• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

Indianaking

i'm amateur
quite a shock, since I finished the quests, collected 3xdaily around the town and chose the most rewarding chests.
well, I got 10 kp and 2 rr so, I'll take that as a gift

Set complete, collected twice a day - and am also an amateur. Fortunately, I don't care about the leagues, not even on live. :cool:

Hazel Caballus

I ended up in bronze and didn’t get a complete set (12 steps missing for the last set piece). I wonder if there could be some kind of bug. Any other players in bronze without a complete set?

Edit: I overlooked one piece which I had already placed in my city. So, I did get a complete set.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

No, I didn’t. I collected all rewards from the storyline.

It only took 260 league points to have a complete set, and then the buildings start repeating, so if you finished with more than that, you got one of every building. If you do not have all seven in your inventory, you may have accidentally disenchanted one of them? Either way, contact Support and they can look and see what happened.

Hazel Caballus

It only took 260 league points to have a complete set, and then the buildings start repeating, so if you finished with more than that, you got one of every building. If you do not have all seven in your inventory, you may have accidentally disenchanted one of them? Either way, contact Support and they can look and see what happened.
Thank you, I’ll ask the support about it. To be honest, I don’t know how many league points I had in the end, so it could be less than 260 (?). As far as I remember, I didn’t disenchant any buildings during the event, but could still be possible that it happened somehow accidentally.

Edit: It’s embarrassing to admit that, I had one piece already placed in my city (I totally forgot about it). I‘m sorry for the confusion caused. The in-game support was very helpful.

Last edited:
After playing in beta I have found that even if you finish all Quests You will not get into the top league !! The only way you can get the top prizes is to spend diamonds!!! Very Sad !!

guivou

for beta 20% of player get 285 points (either they were more lucky than average player or spend diamonds) .
With nerf probably we will get around 30-40 points less , so if we have same user repartition between leagues , we will have less than 20% with more than 260 points (= full set ) ...
i think an event giving complete reward for less than 20% is not good. as we have seen several player completing all quest who were not in silver here , so it means that on live these players with same luck won't get full set

Enevhar Aldarion

for beta 20% of player get 285 points (either they were more lucky than average player or spend diamonds) .
With nerf probably we will get around 30-40 points less , so if we have same user repartition between leagues , we will have less than 20% with more than 260 points (= full set ) ...
i think an event giving complete reward for less than 20% is not good. as we have seen several player completing all quest who were not in silver here , so it means that on live these players with same luck won't get full set

And we have no idea how many players got the 260 points needed for the set and how many got 261-284 points and did not make Bronze, but got the set.

I was at 297 points without spending any money or diamonds, and I had poor luck with winning extra knowledge. And then I decided I wanted that second Stone Mason building, so I spent 500 diamonds for 100 currency, and I finished the event with a score of 301.

edeba

I must have picked the wrong chests or not been that lucky with winning from the chests as I finished with amateur, but I have the full set. I collected regularly around the town and had the event bird polished. I would expect most active players in the amateur or better category, but gold is only 1% and silver only 4% and bronze only 15% of players. I just wouldn't expect to be in that 1% at all without some kind of purchase and a lot of luck to get into the 5% without purchase. I think without purchase most active players will go back and forth between the bronze and amateur, depending on the luck in the chests and casual players will be in the hobby category.

Wowwie

well i did all the quest did not get all the set building
stuck in amateur league which was upsetting a bit
for all the effort and loss out on extra prizes
I thought I read somewhere if you do all the event quest line it was assumed you would get all the set building and in bronze league (note this assumption was totally wrong) ,,
was not impressed amatuer rewards or with bronze rewards anyways
one has to reach Silver for anything worth while
I am not a Fan Of Leagues in this set up
I am no AMATEUR

Pauly7

it was assumed you would get all the set building and in bronze league
This would never have been a safe assumption to make. Being placed in one particular level of the league requires you to achieve more than other players. If every single player got almost exactly the same then there would be a huge proportion of people thinking "I smashed this event and yet I'm at 'hobby' level".

Completing the set is another matter. Again, though, not a safe assumption. Having run the numbers I could see that even if you completed all the quests and collected all the scrolls then you could get unlucky. In the Beta version the majority would complete the set if they opened the correct beacons throughout, but it certainly took forethought.... and still no guarantees. On the Live server, with the event nerf, it's a different matter again. I've estimated that out of all the people who do everything exactly right, but don't have an outpost or an Ashen Phoenix... and don't spend any diamonds - still only about 60% will complete the set.

Enevhar Aldarion

@Marindor since this thread is also for feedback, please pass along to the devs that just getting a popup after the event saying which league and your rewards is not good enough. It needs to at least include the final amount of points earned and what the final minimums were for each league. The event ended at 5AM my time and there was no way I could stay awake until the final hour to see the final numbers. And while I know Inno would never give an actual list of who finished with what, it would be nice to know how many players finished in each league.

Enevhar Aldarion

as the value for the league did not change during last hour , this screenshot taken half an hour before the end give the good values for each league

Oh, I know, and I saw that here. I am thinking about the 95% of active players who never use the forums and will have no other way to know the final numbers if Inno does not tell them.

edeba

@Marindor since this thread is also for feedback, please pass along to the devs that just getting a popup after the event saying which league and your rewards is not good enough. It needs to at least include the final amount of points earned and what the final minimums were for each league. The event ended at 5AM my time and there was no way I could stay awake until the final hour to see the final numbers. And while I know Inno would never give an actual list of who finished with what, it would be nice to know how many players finished in each league.
Yes the information given sure wasn't very informative and the range beyond the first two groups is pretty big, but regardless of where you finished, you are curious as to how much you missed the next level, and even how close it was to be where you did finish.

streilers

my complete set plus extra beats win

give me

Relic x 6
catalyst x 2

pop: 753
culture: 946