• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

maxiqbert

Yes, nothing but a money grab by Inno, no matter how they do it, as long as there is any limit on the number of players who can finish at the top. Some players will conspire together to bypass the system. Some will be stuck at work or school, or otherwise unavailable in the final few hours, and won't be able to protect their spot in Gold. The old event system of the three grand prizes, that were almost impossible to get all three without spending real money, at least did not set an artificial limit on the number of players who could get all three.

The Leagues would be better if they did not use artificial percentages for who finishes in which one. Change it to number of staffs, or whatever it will be in future events. To complete the set requires 260 staffs. That should easily be enough for Bronze. It probably takes that many again to complete a second building set, including the extras from Gold League. No one is going to get 520 staffs out of pure luck. But regardless, Inno set themselves up to be cheated by using percentages of players for the Leagues.
you obviously didn't understand one point :
noone gets kicked out of gold in the last hour
NOONE

Droopy

Having a personal league is a good new element in the game but the fact that getting to the Gold, Silver position is based on luck is totally wrong IMO.
The amount of extra "Sorcerers Knowledge" you get is to much based on luck.
Someone can win 2x extra 300 en within that 600 get another 2x 300 and another...... while someone else doesn't win any extra "Sorcerers Knowledge" at all.
In that sence we can not speak about League at all, but more who is the luckiest. I then more prefer a system as in the Fellowship Adventure where at the end you get a "bottomless pit" like thing to earn extra "Sorcerers Knowledge".

My 2 cents about the Sorcerers' Homecoming event.

Enevhar Aldarion

Can someone confirm this or report it as a bug if it happens to you too? I clicked through too quickly for screen shots or anything, but the free daily currency has been 45 per day with this event, hasn't it? I just collected the new one for tonight and I only got 35, but I thought it said 45 on the pop-up before I cleared it off.

PrimroseSylvia

@Enevhar Aldarion I can confirm it (but I don't feel comfortable opening a bug report that someone has already saw)

603wliu.png

Jackluyt

Hi guys, we forwarded the daily login bonus change for fixing. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Can you confirm that the quest rewards have been adjusted, please?
I have not seen an Announcement - but they appear to have dropped by about 10%

194425152_10219289923739493_3563466281827874330_n.jpg

Marindor

No, for Beta we decided to not put effort in fixing everything, but solving it by adding 250 EC to the accounts once.

SoggyShorts

No, for Beta we decided to not put effort in fixing everything, but solving it by adding 250 EC to the accounts once.
To all accounts, or just those who didn't collect milestones before the nerf?
  • I didn't collect yet so I get lose 100 but gain 250? And those who collected get no change?
  • Or everyone who got the 35 daily instead of 45 daily counts and basically everyone gets the 250?
Either way seems unbalanced given the league PVP mechanics.

Hope you get it sorted before Live release.

Enevhar Aldarion

To all accounts, or just those who didn't collect milestones before the nerf?
  • I didn't collect yet so I get lose 100 but gain 250? And those who collected get no change?
  • Or everyone who got the 35 daily instead of 45 daily counts and basically everyone gets the 250?
Either way seems unbalanced given the league PVP mechanics.

Hope you get it sorted before Live release.

I got the 250 and have already collected the milestones. Today was the first day where the free daily was 35 and not 45, and the last two daily quests gave about 7 or 8 less than they should have. From the sounds of these bugs, the problem with the remaining free dailies and the remaining daily quests will stay reduced. So yeah, for someone who had not collected the milestones, that 250 is about equal to what that player will lose between now and the end of the event. And all of us who already collected the milestones will now be about 100 ahead.

Edit: what I want to know is whether this is only affecting the final 7 daily quests, starting with the last two, or is someone not even to the dailies yet, suddenly getting less for every one of their remaining quests?

Last edited:

Velours

Hello…
Why the next quest will be unlocked in 4 hours ? I am on quest 70. Did I miss something? It is the first time I see a locked quest…

Velours

SoggyShorts

:)
Hello…
Why the next quest will be unlocked in 4 hours ? I am on quest 70. Did I miss something? It is the first time I see a locked quest…

Velours
Congratulations, you caught up to the daily quests. Each event only gives ~54 quests to start then 1 more each day.

SoggyShorts

what I want to know is whether this is only affecting the final 7 daily quests, starting with the last two, or is someone not even to the dailies yet, suddenly getting less for every one of their remaining quests?
My guess is a ~10% drop across the board. They must have realized that too many players could get 1 full set for free.