• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Sometimes it is not possible to collect White Magic from Tower of Light

Brummbaer

Version: v1.144-beta.14-(e243dea) - html5 (2021-12-17 11:53)

Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Chrome 64-bit (latest version)
Flash Player version: N/A
Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 2/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Sometimes it is not possible to collect White Magic from Tower of Light

Expected: allways possible to collect when completed

Steps:

See White Magic is ready to collect from Tower of Light

Click on White Magic to collect

Mention some are not collectable

Repeat try to collect

Nothing happens

Relaod game

Mention nothing to collect from Tower of Light

Question: White Magic gone or allready collected but the icon was still present?

I will continue to check the behavior

1639754950798.png

Karvest

That often happens with any collections if your game tab was in background for a long time. Once you switch back, timers starts catching time back, show collection is ready, you pick it up, but timer is still ticking and show next collection is available while it's actually just started.

Brummbaer

Newer mentioned on other pickups before.
The White Magic from the other Towers where collectable

Enevhar Aldarion

There is also an old bug that rarely happens when you collect multiple buildings too quickly and put the game out of sync. This sometimes causes the Stream Error and sometimes you just have to reload the game without the error forcing you to.

Bor de Wolf 1965

If this happens to me I just pick up the building with the relocate option and put it back in the same place.
At that time the items to collect are gone as it should have been in the first place.

Jaxom

When I see this type of behavior I just reload. Takes a bit of time but comes back correct. I've given up trying to figure out if there is a root cause.