• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Jammin

In the game files, 3 new time buildings have appeared under the tag "Sale" (term expires).
Frog prince:
3 KP every 10 hours
FvjRtMn.png

Amuni jewelry:
7 KP every 10 hours or
AW rune No. 1 every 10 hours or
AW rune No. 2 every 10 hours (AW rune from the chapter the building is from)
fW6nhbx.png

Magic hut:
10 RR every 20 hours or
1 blueprint every 20 hours or
14 hours time booster every 20 hours
6vfd2r5.png

Last edited:

Jammin

Chapter 18 in progress
They added 4-star military units to the files.
Health, + 10% bonus for attacks against their favorite victim and 10% defense against them increased compared to 3 stars.
is it worth going through chapters 16 and 17 and taking the penalty for a 10% buff?

FieryArien

Good question. It’s not just for the 10% increase, though. We must also take into account, that we will start facing 4-star enemies once they release them in a new chapter. No matter if our current city actually has 4 stars available or not. (I still have a vivid memory of the time when 3-star Frog was added to the game.)

Karvest

Mistwalker:
HP 106 => 117
damage 34 => 37
mage attack bonus 90 => 100
mage defense bonus 70 => 80

~same factor as player units.

salandrine

the huts above sound wonderful, even for a period of 10 days (maybe they are to be won in chests in spire or to be bought with diamonds).

But on live I just arrived in Chapter 17 and in a need for a lot of blueprints

Karvest

Doubt it would be available other than for real money, and even for real money it would probably be a limited offer (like those 10% discounts on residences). As you can already exchange your diamonds to blueprints/RRs (300diamonds per blueprint). And it's too good to be a regular prize in spire or whatever.

Enevhar Aldarion

is it worth going through chapters 16 and 17 and taking the penalty for a 10% buff?

If your troop production can keep up with the increase in squad size, then why not? The actual difficulty will not get harder, only the need for more troops, or goods if you cater instead.

Karvest

Everybody would get harder tournaments, that's not a question.
The question is whether getting own 4* units and a bit of training speed worth the SS increase due to researching techs required for them. There is a good chance that standing still after 3* frogs would give you bigger sustainable scores than going up to 4* units techs.

Enevhar Aldarion

It will likely get harder for those staying behind though. Unless they are doing very little, they will start facing 4* enemies where today that's capped at 3*.

When I talk about difficulty, I am specifically talking about the squad-size difference between your troops and the enemy, per star and province. Those are the same, no matter the chapter you are in. The other stuff that can factor into difficulty is too individual to make a blanket statement about.

Jammin

I agree, the 4 * is way too late, it should have been in chapter 16 or 17 at the latest. Anyone who is now at 15 will throw up until he or she arrives at 18, where it may get really nauseous. Traverse 3 chapters with heaps of useless non-optional research for 10% buff.
Chapter 18 has to offer a lot more.

It will likely get harder for those staying behind though. Unless they are doing very little, they will start facing 4* enemies where today that's capped at 3*.
I also agree, so if you stop it gets bad and if you go further it gets bad too. What will be worse?