• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

SoggyShorts

There is no event planned to start this week. Of course always possible this still changes.
Also I'm assuming you're talking about the Autumn event. The start of the autumn is still far away, so I think there's plenty of time left before it goes live.
This brings me back to the calendar (or lack thereof) that I brought up. I just lost another Beta player due to boredom and "not really having anything to look forward to in-game"

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I just lost another Beta player due to boredom and "not really having anything to look forward to in-game"

Strangely enough I remember some of the very recent feedback was: there are too many events, too many BSA, I need some time to be able to grow my city.. but I can't because I'm always busy with other stuff.
Or did I read that wrong?

I can spoil you that there is a new features coming soon(tm) as well. But I'm sure that's not a surprise, since a game like this without new features, would just die after a while.

Enevhar Aldarion

Strangely enough I remember some of the very recent feedback was: there are too many events, too many BSA, I need some time to be able to grow my city.. but I can't because I'm always busy with other stuff.

There are always players at both extremes. Some think there is too much and some think there is not enough, so keeping everyone happy is impossible. Personally, I feel the game should never go more than a full week in between events.

Karvest

kJLOB1R.png

Not all evo stages animations are in game files, not sure if it is a bug or they are not ready yet.

Karvest

In a meanwhile amount of bonus VV changed, now it is 1 for all stages except 3 for stage 10.
Also, autumn event start date in game files now is set to 19.08 (I was almost right in my assumptions earlier in this thread).

SoggyShorts

That doesn't address the calendar issue at all. Whether the next event(or 2 or 5) is coming in a week or a month that knowledge would be useful.

Really though, should you listen to the people who complain that there are too many choices on the menu or too few?
I seriously doubt that inno makes very much money from players who aren't online, right?

Last edited:

Karvest

That is internal name of the new FS advancement model, which allows FS officers to level up perks (which give benefits to the the whole FS) using experience points earned in FS activities like tourney/spire. There is also an option to reset perks and redistribute points, but not sure how often it can be used, whether all spent points are returned to stash or not, and what happen with perk effect if it was reset and then leveled back (there were perks allowing FS to save % of excess points in spire/tourney for the next week, would these points be lost or not?).

maxiqbert

That is internal name of the new FS advancement model, which allows FS officers to level up perks (which give benefits to the the whole FS) using experience points earned in FS activities like tourney/spire. There is also an option to reset perks and redistribute points, but not sure how often it can be used, whether all spent points are returned to stash or not, and what happen with perk effect if it was reset and then leveled back (there were perks allowing FS to save % of excess points in spire/tourney for the next week, would these points be lost or not?).

not sure how it works, but it seems promising

Karvest

New recipes for first 3 bears added, same as old ones. Not sure why, may be they just want to double the rate they will appear in MA. Also bear artifact recipe costs changed from 2xmoonbear artifacts to 2xredpanda artifacts.

Enevhar Aldarion

New recipes for first 3 bears added, same as old ones. Not sure why, may be they just want to double the rate they will appear in MA. Also bear artifact recipe costs changed from 2xmoonbear artifacts to 2xredpanda artifacts.

Same as what they did with the Ashen Phoenix, so that is good. If they had done something different, I would have been surprised. lol

ekarat

I can spoil you that there is a new features coming soon(tm) as well. But I'm sure that's not a surprise, since a game like this without new features, would just die after a while.

I believe that not many players are complaining that there aren't enough events/FAs. Some, yes, but you will always get some people complaining about anything that can be complained about. Certainly, I hear the opposite in more than a 10:1 ratio.