• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Something going wrong

DeletedUser

Hi there,

I have had the bad luck that 1000 motivation was clicked twice by 2 different people. Can this be prevented or blocked since the motivation is given only once... Do you have that too???

Alfemijn (elves world)

DeletedUser

It is not possible to polish a culture building twice when the timer of the first hasn't finished yet. When someone polishes your vallorian seasnake, the next player to visit your city will not see hands above them until the 8 hour timer has run out.

DeletedUser

It is not possible to polish a culture building twice when the timer of the first hasn't finished yet. When someone polishes your vallorian seasnake, the next player to visit your city will not see hands above them until the 8 hour timer has run out.
Well, it is possible.... I have taken a picture (send it to Marindor) but cannot post it here... (needs to be URL). But 2 different users motivated my Vallorian Snake at the same time... So it does happen (perhaps not often)

DeletedUser

if you use lightshot you can simply place the link here, but if you sent a picture to a game mod, the mod will take it from there.

Marindor

I've attached the picture with this reply. It seems like 2 people were either exactly at the same time, or there were 2 Seasnakes which both have been polished within the same minute. Could you clarify if that could have been the case Alfemijn?

Attachments

• motivation.JPG
    motivation.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 174

DeletedUser

I have placed only 1 Vallorian Snake, so they really clicked both at the same time...
Probably they have recevied both their reward, and for me only once the 8 hour motivation... as I said: bad luck....

DeletedUser

Have accually had this happen when polishing people in FoE, Difference there is it disallowed one, so i had to redo thier polish. Interesting bug.