• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Some update is going wrong for months

Skillpowers

Change in costs of magic spells - The current cost balancing of Enchantments leads to an uneven spending of relics. This is a disadvantage for all players, but it gets more and more critical the farer a player progresses in the game. A player e.g. might spend all his relics for ascended goods and then is stuck for a very long time on higher chapters. With changing the costs of spells, we hope to take away that problem.

-Power of Provision 1 plank 1 scroll
-Ensorcelled endowment 1 plank 2 dust
-Magical Manufacturing 2 scroll 2 dust
-Inspiring meditation 2 plank 1 dust
-Combining Catalyst 1 marble 1 silk 1 gem

Im sorry but how is this balanced? i need dust 3x to create spells , plank 3 times , nothing of my t1-2-3 bonus relics is being used to create spells.

These spells were easy to made with the old tournement system because you could focus on a plank tournement and magic dust tournement to collect alot of relics.

but with the new tournement system you completely screwed new/med players over and its basicly thesame cost like before this update.

so i assume this is a bug? or just completely forgot to acutally "change" the costs.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Im gonna label this as not a bug. You are only giving feedback here.
So if you want your feedback to be considered, you might want to post the same thing in the proper topic about it. Because feedback isnt taken from bugreports.

The change is so that none of the enchantments use any relics that the Combining Catalyst uses.
So this is working as intended.