• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader Solving the cross tier trade permanently

DeletedUser1777

Didn't you listen to what Timon said?
He keeps repeating, we wouldn't have the cross-trade-problem, when more poeple would post trades :rolleyes:
*sarcasm off*

I would love to see a change in the star rating, but much more I would love a change of the notification system. Frankly I only post a few big trades, just because I don't want to miss my helpful neighbours in order to visit them back.

If I could see them always, I could post 100:100 trades in huge amounts and all surrounding small players would be very happy.

Marindor

Hi guys,

The standard ingame ratio is just a basic thing. Every player will have their own strategy about cross-tier trades and their idea of 'fair ratios' and this perception even differs per country. This is a nice thing to discuss about with each other on our forums but it is not something we're going to spend a lot of time on on our side of the game. You're always free to adjust the ratios to your own liking and players are free to accept or decline your offers. We will archive this thread now :)