• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Solstice Quest: Daily Exclusive same as yesterday - bug or feature?

Elevenar

Game version: v1.11.4-(dd7548e) (2016-07-27 12:35)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser + version: Chrome Version 52.0.2743.82 m
Flash Player version: You have version 22,0,0,209 installed
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans (for sure ;) )

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happen always

Current situation:
The Daily Exclusive offer in Solstice Quest is the same like yesterday.

Expected situation:
I expected a different offer for today / each day.

Screenshot:
20160802 bug_solstice_daily.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser118

My guess would be that its wanted that way. Its only Beta here and for that we don't really need a new price every day to test if this thing is working properly. But that's only my opinion. ^^

DeletedUser1513

If it is not intended then they shall not indicate that the prize is gone forever in xx hours.
That's for sure not gone FOREVER!

DeletedUser1681

...Its only Beta here and for that we don't really need a new price every day to test if this thing is working properly...
Ok, so now it seems that the timer works/resets but the prize is not changing - it should at least once change into something else otherwise testing doesn't prove that the function actually works.

Preator

<edit after reload>
After reloading the game, the Summer Solstice menu has changed as well, so it shows the Bronze Guards as daily exclusive reward. Everything seems to be fine for me now.
</edit>

Actually, the daily exclusive seems to be changed.

Today i opened a golden chest and won this:
ErL5kzW.png

Yet, the Summer Solstice menu still shows Rainbow Flower Cage as Daily Exclusive.
DNw8Srt.png

Last edited:

Elevenar

@Preator: This is only because the daily quest(s) get(s) activated at 1 am german time (so not related to your reload) ... while the counter starts counting at midnight 0000.

Preator

Yes Elevenar, you are right, that might be the case. But still, I won the new reward while the menu was showing the old one.
Seems like the timing is an issue, but the display is another issue.
Notice that the second screenshot was taken after the first one.

Marindor

Thank you for the report. It seems to be linked to this bug report: The daily quest doesn't change in time and the daily reward is connected to that (so the root cause is the same issue). I will therefore archive this bug report as a duplicate. Although the way it presents itself to the players is different in both reports, the actual bug is the same :)