• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Smaller Workshops

DeletedUser338

Alright, so this one is really simple; Instead of giving us workshops that are 5x3 or 3x5 at level 16/17, they should be smaller. Personally I'd say 5x2/2x5, but balance isn't really my thing, so devs should probably look in to that.
WHY:
1. So far we have had a LOT of discussions about the use of workshops. And what it all comes down to is actually quite simple; they don't give enough points per square to be viable if you want to play the game with ranking in mind. Now it's pretty hard to just give them more points (because that would mean you'd all of a sudden need more culture/population), so the simplest way to do this would be to make the workshop smaller instead.

2. It actually makes sense with the entire "we're efficient little dwarves who can give you more space in your city" chapter. We were told the dwarves would make our buildings more efficient and give us more space. However, this is only true for 2 buildings; Residences and the human Steel Manufactory. Add Workshops to the list and we'll actually get the idea Dwarves know what they're doing.

Well, that's about it. Gimme your thoughts, I'm curious to hear what you think.

DeletedUser1419

sorry Lord Jirre.
but in my ear it sound a bit funny. in a other post you say player just need to build more workshops. and here you complaints the workshops..

but yes worksshops are not get smaller :/

and sorry it are not wery fun. but im still not give up. i still hope a bit on this game..
but if it continues, like now. all fun will be gone. :/

DeletedUser118

I would like to see them getting smaller again, as well, but I highly doubt the Dwarves gonna be a solution as they already gave us their workshop upgrades. I'd go for Bobbykitty's answer and say lets wait for the Pixies to come. :D

DeletedUser338

@noone just because I think players should have enough workshops for their city to be self-sufficient, does not mean I do not recognize there is a problem with workshops.

And perhaps the next race could do it, but well, we're not sure how far away that is.