• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed "Small scale Marble Manufactories" quest

DeletedUser116

Description: On the left side of the game there are two missions, and i click on this icon quest called as "Small Scale Marble Manufactories".
The game shows this entire quest. In the target of this mission there is a wrong text (Video 1, 0:27s)
If i click on the "Research" button on the main center menu of the game, the game shows a tech tree page.
Here there are many researchs, and i put the mouse over the "Advanced Marble Manufactory" (Video 1, 0:50s)

Step by Step:
1)I log into my account
2)I wait which my elf town is loading
3)On the left side of the game there are two missions, and i click on this icon quest called as "Small Scale Marble Manufactories".
4)The game shows this entire quest. In the target of this mission there is a wrong text (Video 1, 0:27s)
5)If i click on the "Research" button on the main center menu of the game, the game shows a tech tree page.
6)Here there are many researchs, and i put the mouse over the "Advanced Marble Manufactory" (Video 1, 0:50s)

Wrong text: "Unlock advanced marble manufactory"

Right text: "Unlock Advanced Marble Manufactory"

Browser: Google Chrome 41.0.2272.76 m
Flash player version: WIN 16,0,0,305,
Size Monitor:1366x768
Monitor: AMD Radeon HD 7670
Nickname: etms51
Server: Beta
Language: English
Race: Elf
Version game: 0.11.12822-864dc3d-(master) (2015-03-04 15:02)

Video:
Video 1 =>

Please fix this small loca text with Capital Letter similar to the "Advanced Marble Manufactory" research."