• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Slight delay in collecting goods

DeletedUser651

I don't know if this is a bug or my system simply acting buggy, but I had just signed in after logging out completely and I was collecting goods. Instead of getting the goods right away it took about 2 to 3 seconds to collect the goods. Nothing major, but I did notice it. I did not notice this yesterday. Since I don't think there has been a new update between the two times, it is likely something to do with my system, but I thought I would report it just in case anyone else is experiencing it.

I am playing on google Chrome as an elf
v1.1.5-(d49f90e) (2016-03-03 9:37)

on Windows 10 on a lenovo laptop with 8 mg of ram
20.0.0.306 version of adobe

DeletedUser118

I had it the other way around but only yesterday morning. I could collect the goods but the ZZZZs wouldn't appear. I had to refresh to have them show up so I could go for another round of production.

DeletedUser1075

I'm getting inflated amounts of goods today - already logged that as an issue. Not that I'm complaining too much about that! :)

DeletedUser651

Katz, that is exactly what I was talking about. You have explained it better. I could collect the goods but it took 2 seconds or so for them to show up in the system as collected. I swiped, the little goods icons disappeared, but then I had to wait a few seconds before the quest was satisfied and the little zzzzzz's returned so I could reset the factories.

DeletedUser118

Same here. Only happened that one day but till then never again so far.