• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Sky essence awarded as crafting reward after event

Buttrflwr

I waited for an hour and a half after the event ended before collecting my mystical object reward. I was given 200 sky essence, which of course I have no use for.
(and now that I am actually paying attention, I see it is STILL being offered for my next reward, which I will hold off on collecting. I don't collect during events because the offer of 200 sky essence vs 500 diamonds is ludicrous to me.)

Last edited:

palmira

I still have the same but with only 150 ( never saw the 200 offer)...

Captura de ecrã 2020-03-31, às 07.07.17.png

Marindor

Hi guys,

This was a setting that still needed to be turned off, which is still not happening automatically after an event ends. It's turned off now, sorry for the confusion.

Buttrflwr

Done, thank you. @Marindor I will try to remember to wait longer after the event, and pay more attention to the rewards, to collect my mystical object. Thanks for all you and the others do. :)

Richord

I hate this happend because my popup said otherwise. Now I'm stuck with this stupid reward and they say they can't mayn't help me...