• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Shrine of Enar

DeletedUser136

Let me say this first... I love the graphic design and the detail that Inno puts in to everything... buildings, roads, even trees...

That being said, I think the Shrine of Enar is the most hideous thing I've ever seen! There is not a single attractive thing about this building and I actually considered NOT paying for it except I really needed the cultures point because of neighborhood inactivity. I admit I do occasionally just stare at the spinning pink thing while I'm waiting for goods to finish, but it's really, really unattractive and will be gone as soon as I get to the next set of culture items in the research tree.

Since the underlying plan of the game is to make players want to buy diamonds, at least make the buildings you want us to use the diamonds for semi-attractive :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the design of the Shrine and find it much more appealing than the flying boats, and certainly much more than the Human floating Codex. It has a good fantasy feel to it.

DeletedUser136

lol. I respect you're opinion but completely disagree. Perhaps if the thing on its head spins long enough it will fall of and I just wont have to look at it anymore :)

I know... no one made me buy it.

DeletedUser

Very much agree, no pink shrines in my city ever, rotating or not. It will also be painful to pass on the fertility goddess, yet alas, no diamonds for pink. It's making my inhabitants eyesore. So Devs, hear my pleas and change everything pink to some other colour and we have a deal. ;)

p.s. Love the graphics otherwise!

DeletedUser205

So Devs, hear my pleas and change everything pink to some other colour and we have a deal.
I don't like that over-pinking colorscheme too.
But I disliked more the (for my feelings) to big size of the flying boats, compared with the other buildings. There was no visual balance in my town with those boats. Therefore I changed them to those rotating pink Shrines. I endure this suitable size better, although they are not a grafic-highlight in my eyes.

DeletedUser

Some people will like it, some don't. They certainly won't change anything because a few people have a problem with the colour pink xD

DeletedUser205

It's a Feedbackarea here, and recently they asked in that betatester-feedback-form how one likes the grafics.
So I think, they are interessted to hear.
It is interessting to read, that you know, what und why they "certainly" will change or not change

DeletedUser503

Hello, fellow haters of the color pink! :D
I love the graphics in Elvenar, have moved the screen NSEW as
far as it will go and it is beautiful and captivating everywhere.
I must agree on the pink scheme, eee gads!:eek: Any color but pink
would make me much happier. It's too candy frothy silly of a color.
Purple, blue, a toned down yellow ( not too bright, we're staring at
the screen for hours, have mercy) would be much more preferable.
It may seem like a small thing to the devs, but imagine your city
with that color replaced, it changes the whole appearance, doesn't
it? After all, it's only a color code, can we ditch the pink?
Thanks for reading

DeletedUser

Hello,
I like pink color ! It's different ! And i think it's convenient with the theme of medieval fantasy + elf's city.
Don't banish color pink !

DeletedUser108

Pink is fine in some buildings. But there are 6 Buildings that are pink:
Elexir, Magic Dust and Gems Manufactury and Shrine of Elnar, Spot of Whispering Trees and Goddes of Fertility.
For my opinion it's a little too much pink.

DeletedUser503

How about the royal purple that is already coded in the game for when a building
gets upgraded, there you see the dropcloths a lovely purple, and I think that color
fits better than soooo muuuuchhh pink.