• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[City] Showing how many troops have already been build if the building process is still active

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser118

Summary
Add information about finished troops to militairy building tooltips.

Description
Unbenannt.jpg

If you have in your barracks a queue of lets say 5 units running and 3 of them are already done, all it shows if that's the case is the hovering sword icon. If you then move your mouse on it, a pop up appears like shown on the pic. But what about the units that have already been finished to produce? Where can I see how many are done yet?

Would it possible to add the number of units that have already been finished up to this point to the popup window somewhere below the progress bar and the counter?

Motivation
It would show more information, therefore making it more clear to players how far their recruiment is.

Possible downsides
It should be done in a very clear way to avoid making it confusing to see which troops are already done and which not.

Last edited by a moderator:

edeba

Well, I am not good at getting on here in time for voting... One of the things I would like with the military badges that we had an FA back is the ability to collect one at a time. You can only collect one badge at a time and collecting a whole night of production only made one badge when it could have made more if you collect one production at a time. Same with making spells, although they take so long having more than one to collect is fairly rare.

DeletedUser118

Its sad to see my idea didn't get the needed amount of votes. Looks like its not important enough for the ppl in here. Oh well, can't be helped.