• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

ship only for tradingadvantages

DeletedUser205

I would like to join a fellowship without any duties on daily basis,
but just to get advantages in trading.

My boosted goods are marble, crystal and elixier and I can trade large amounts, if needed.

Although I'm more or less loged in daily, I often don't have the time for clicking lots of neighborly helps.
What I can share: the experience of a player who made it under the first 10 in scoring list.
Sometimes I have time for chats and I like to write mails, but I'm not looking for a "family" to spend lots of time and feelings ;-)

If there will be a ship founded where I could match on this basis please contact me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1287

Sent you an invitation to join FairyLand. Founded it just for the easier trades and there's no need to motivate on daily bases.

DeletedUser744

Hello Hydrophobia,
i am also looking for a trading guild only witout any duties. My boosted goods are scrolls, steel and magic dust and can trade also large amounts (And i need large amounts of elixier;)). I would be happy to join your guild.

Greetings Daruk

DeletedUser1287

Hi Daruk,
You're very welcomed. Invitation sent :)

Regards,
Hydro

DeletedUser205

to me that sounds like a good start - I will keep an eye on Fairyland and make my decision the next days