• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Shadow-city blinking behind/on city with strobe-light effect

DeletedUser2575

Lately I've had a problem with some blinking in my city. It looks like a copy/blueprint of my city, or another city, is behind or on my city. This "other" city is only visible when it is blinking and a white outline shines through - it sort of look like strobe lights.
The problem increases over time, and stops for a moment when I reload the page. Entering the world map, research or other stuff without reloading the game does not seem to have any positive effect. When entering the tech-tree, parts or everything is invisible, but it is there when I click on the right area.

It has come to a point where i feel physically sick looking at the screen. The problem is only in my beta -city (I have 2 other cities on the no1 server as well, and use the same browser in all three cities).

It seems like this is a new problem - as Elvenar support says that they haven't heard about this from any other players.

DeletedUser1986

Hey Missyme, can you check if your issue is like the one in the link Jasper posted? Also, can you please let me know your browser and it's version, and if you are using HTML5 or Flash?

DeletedUser1986

Also, can you please let me know your browser and it's version, and if you are using HTML5 or Flash?

DeletedUser2575

Hey Missyme, can you check if your issue is like the one in the link Jasper posted? Also, can you please let me know your browser and it's version, and if you are using HTML5 or Flash?

The problem is simmilar.
Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
As for HTML5 or flash, I don't know how to find that out - but it seems like it is HTML5 (at least that box is checked, don't know if it is using it or not)
I do not have any problems in my city on the no1 server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks missyme - it looks very much as though this issue is the same as the one linked by Jasper above, so for now we'll mark this as a duplicate. If you have any further information that could help us reproduce this issue, please add it in the other thread here