• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Several new players seeking a fellowship

Jackluyt

Hi!
Several friends started Beta this month.
Obviously our scores are low right now, but this will improve rapidly because we are serious players with advanced games in other servers.
Is there a fellowship that that has a good daily visit and trade rate, that can take a few of us please?
We would like to play together, if possible.

Thanks!

Elderflower

You could start your own. Then you can be sure of being together and since you are serious players you may well end up with a better fellowship than if you had joined one already in existence.

Elderflower

I should have added that you are welcome to join ours (Of the Ring). We have two spaces at the moment but will probably be removing another 3 members, who seem to have left the game, in another couple of days.

Jackluyt

Hi!
Several friends started Beta this month.
Obviously our scores are low right now, but this will improve rapidly because we are serious players with advanced games in other servers.
Is there a fellowship that that has a good daily visit and trade rate, that can take a few of us please?
We would like to play together, if possible.

Thanks!

Hi!

Thanks to all who replied!
My friends have decided to start their own fellowship, so I will be joining them.
Thanks so much for contacting me!!

Here's some info about us:
The name is Platinum Leaf Beta.
It is a place for serious, advanced players from other Worlds to come together when starting out in Beta. We all have score below 10 000 - but that will soon change!
There are very few 'rules' - because we expect senior players to be able to regulate their own behavior.
We are here to have fun, not drama.
:)
Please do not join if you are not prepared to visit and trade most days.
Drop me a line and tell me about yourself, if you would like to join.

This fellowship is affiliated to the public Facebook group called Elvenar Platinum Leaf, where you will find hundreds of game-play and fighting strategy tips in free-to-share Slideshows, Videos and Files.
EVERYONE is free to join!

Elderflower

Good for you. :D I'm sure you will all get on much faster by starting out with a bunch of like-minded people. I look forward to your progress in the game and wish you all the best.