• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate several bugs with the html 5 version on 2 separates devices

DeletedUser2469

Hi !

I'm playing on 2 separates devices : smartphone (puffin browser) and computer (chrome browser)
Since the new html 5 version, I've noticed several glitches.

> on computer : when visiting the neighbours, the message indicating there's a treasure chest doesn't appear
new messages in the private's messenger box aren't in bold characters anymore
my city takes an insanely long time to appear on screen (I use Ccleaner before playing each time )

> with my smartphone (android device) : since yesterday, and then the html5 version, my city can't charge.
I can login (when playing on puffin browser), but I can't have my city full screen (theater mode isn't compatible with the new html5 version apparently). My city freezes (nothing appears on screen)

With chrome browser, when my city finally appears (after a really long time), there's nothing on screen, just a big black hole.

I can't sent you screenshots of this troubles since I'm frequently playing on my smartphone and I don't know how to take them but I can already say this : this new html 5 version really sucks, guys :)

Marindor

Thank you for your report. Please make 1 thread per bug and check our "confirmed bugs" section before doing so, because I see several issues mentioned here, which are already in there. Please read this thread as a guide to proper bug reporting :)